Proxmark LF Antennas

The antenna works great, thanks :slightly_smiling_face:

I have a project coming up that will probably involve me making my own antenna and that test rig for the RDV4 looks really handy, are they available by any chance?

Cheers :grinning:

Not the test rig, as far as I am aware.

You can try reaching out to @TomHarkness for some direction

1 Like

Unfortunately these aren’t available at this time, maybe later down the track!

2 Likes

I will keep an eye out just in case they ever pop up :smiley:

1 Like

Is this still “A Thing”???

Thank for the update, can’t wait too see the new proxmark antenna.

We are finally in the process of getting more… should be on the store in June

3 Likes

With the PM3 as a bundle option?
This excites me very much. :smiley:
Some people will come out of this quarantine :pregnant_woman:
My plan is to come out closer to :robot:
:rofl:

4 Likes

Is this something I can buy somewhere? Or are there gerbers that I can ask china to make into things for me? save me an hour or 4 blowing of the CAD cobwebs

thanks @Kauko, but I meant the antenna Dev board Tom was using to prototype on

“That’s a prototype for testing :wink: it was designed by Rfid Researchers Group and myself for my antenna R&D and produced by a factory in Shenzhen.” - @TomHarkness

I thought I’d replied to that comment
Apologies for the confusion

What platform are you wanting one for?
Tom is only on here periodically.

If it is for the PM3 Easy, @Compgeek did an awesome job of this homebrew LF antenna

DIY LF antenna for Proxmark 3 Easy

Thanks @Pilgrimsmaster. the RDV4.0.
My original question was a reply to this previous comment about this post but also seems to have ended up attached to the bottom of the thread. Apologies for the confusion.

1 Like

No worries, I was pretty sure you were after the RDV4 one, Like I said we only see @TomHarkness from time to time, so you might be waiting for a while for an answer.
I thought I would link the homebrew incase it was of use to you.
:+1:

1 Like

I got some cards in today with a notice saying the proxmark cannot change the block 0 information and I would need the accXXXX ( I can’t remember off the top of my head) reader
Is this accurate?

Finally had a use case for my Proxmark + LF Antenna. Just moved into an apartment complex that uses 125khz RFID for accessing the clubhouse/mailroom/pool/etc.

Struggled to get the Proxmark working on an older Macbook Air for half a day before trying from scratch on a Linux laptop and got everything working in less than 30 minutes! It’s an AWID tag, so I didn’t even have to clone it - I just needed to enter the facility code and card number, hit enter and voila! Magic hand!

4 Likes

another option will be out on the market SOON™

Unfortunately, only for the Proxmark3 RDV4

Video care of @DeviantOllam

2 Likes

Shameless plug, but if there is demand, i can make another batch of the PM3easy LF antennas :grin:

4 Likes

I would call it relevant and well timed.
Plus more people have PM3 Easy than RDV4

2 Likes

@tac0s we need to do a legit test of the prototype of antenna @XEMON sent me… put that on the list :slight_smile:

@XEMON we may ask you to make a DT batch!

7 Likes