Representation of Implants in Media

Im not sure if “getting too many implants gives you cyber psychosis” is good representation :stuck_out_tongue: :laughing:

3 Likes

Do you happen to have any time stamps or references as to when these are shown or mentioned?
Just for those of us trying to grab the snippets/clips for Amal, it will save us a lot of time

2 Likes

Unfortunately I don’t, as I didn’t even watch the proper thing episode, one of those trimmed down and mutated videos to avoid copyright AI came across my feed

1 Like

a LOT more people believe their pets chips are GPS than you would think

3 Likes

This is the fault of pet chip marketers calling it a tracki chip. Should be sued for false advertising.

6 Likes

there’s an episode of family guy where peter uses brian’s chip to cheat at hide and seek which i’ve seen a lot of people use as their introduction to this misinformation

2 Likes
4 Likes

in “Fack ju Göhte 3” The teacher chipped the children to track them. You see different scenes how they find them.
i have this movie only on DVD.

I can try to make screenshoots from “Einstein”

Criminal Minds:

Fack ju Göhte 3

In Fack ju Göhte 3 in the end of the movie they cn loacte kids to help them to survive. I think this was a positive aspect of the implant.

2 Likes

Clearly not… Many people on this forum have way too many implants already and have no signs of cyber psychosis. However, the ones with psychosis don’t have any implants at all…

4 Likes

Saw something interesting and thought I’d ask about it here in the thread made for this purpose rather than hijacking and derailing the hijacking and derailment thread, but a while ago I saw a screenshot from the show Better Call Saul where a guy is holding a key and connected to it is a disassembled front button panel of the white cloner.
I haven’t seen the show but I thought it’s something about lawyers but not sure, and was wondering what the context of that was in the show. Also the picture in question

Enjoy the ads

3 Likes

This is great - I should watch better call saul

1 Like