Safe alternative to xGLO?

Not yet, but this looks really nice! Very bright, and the afterglow is pretty bright as well - but I guess implanting it would still be a slightly reckless task? :wink:

Not really. If the glass is sealed properly, the risk isn’t that significant. However, manufacturing a single one takes me many working hours, and I’ve messed up the seal on all the ones I’ve tried. The issue ultimately came down to the resin I used, as it released gases when heated up.

There’s still so much work to do, but be assured, I will post a picture here once I’ve successfully implanted one.

2 Likes

Have you considered a colaboration with Amal?

He would have the knowledge, experience and contacts in the trade to get it finalised for you, plus a platform with which to sell them…

I’ll take one for each finger i have left.

Yes, but before I even consider moving forward with something like that, the devices need to be ready and functional. One step at a time! :smiley:

2 Likes

Range is super good, glow isnt that impressive (it was implanted like 1h ago so idk how it will look when healed)

First scan ~40 min after implantation

7 Likes

I glued a tritium implant to my hand so that the brightness could be compared. Each image was taken one second apart.

Images

5 Likes

Performance should improve over time as blood clears. Could take weeks for maximum efficacy.

3 Likes

For a freshly done implant, I think the glow is really good! Give it some time, but I think that’s a really good idea to build up on… :wink:

2 Likes

10 Likes

Last I’d heard the seals weren’t working right.

Now it’s implanted.
Way to go!!

Yea, seals work now.

8 Likes

What a cool process!!

1 Like

This is next level XD when your ready I sooo soooooo wanna buy 2 implants from you the rgb one cuz who don’t want a party in there hand an the uv one I’m so happy to see you got it implanted

Nothing is ready to be sent out to people in at the moment, it will take time. just wanted to post the progress here.

4 Likes

That’s understandable when everything’s ready an ur fully comfortable I’m more then willing to wait how ever long it shall take

I would love to pick up our conversation about dangerous things working with you to retail these once they are ready. :slight_smile: We would kit them in injectors, sterilized of course, with retail kit and accessories included like our other products… but we could make a brand category for these products.

Opportunities abound!

16 Likes

@mrln

7 Likes

I got one not long ago pretty cool it gets brighter over time but it’s still small I got the bigger one an wish it was a bit bigger but it’s ok still love looking at it

1 Like

can i say it? should i say it? who’s gonna judge me? lots of people probably… oh well, no risk no reward…

this made me horny.

5 Likes