Safe alternative to xGLO?

Yep, the coronavirus does bring about opportunities.

My company is making a killing with one of the products in our range, which is a sports trainer for a sport you normally have to practice in a club full of people. When the lockdown was put into effect, we suddenly got a metric shit ton of extra orders from French and German sports clubs.

The story is always the same: they need to keep training before the next competition season starts, so can we pretty-please send them one, two… five trainers with express shipping?

We just can’t keep up with the orders. That was quite unexpected…

3 Likes

has anyone tried to put the fluorescent resin inside the implant and see if it lights up under the skin?

It may be unlikely, but does anyone sell a xGLO?
(I’d take a second one as well.)

2 Likes

No one that I know of sells the xGLO. It was a limited batch. I have one. It was implanted in my forearm. I had to remove it for a lady friend of mine that didn’t approve of the radioactive substance being inside of me with a possibility of it braking. So I removed it and kept it in a ziplock in my safe. Now that the lady friend and I are no longer together I am super pumped to get it back in. I have sent it to Amal for him to examine to make sure it is still “safe” to implant. I also asked him to sterilize it and put it into a syringe for me. Then when complete it will be mailed back to me. I will post pictures of the installation when it happens…and then again after the swelling goes down in the dark. I have attached two photos of it after I had it removed.

5 Likes

Thanks for sharing.
But what a shame it was limited. :frowning:

I already sent an e-mail to Alex Smith from Cyberise. Still waiting for an answer. If there’s no xGLO anymore, then maybe I’m lucky on getting a Firefly Tattoo implant.

1 Like

…or unlucky, depending on how you view the Firefly

3 Likes

Yup, I’ve read about that, too. Here on Biohack.me is another user who wanted to create something similar. Unfortunately, I have not received a PM yet.

images - 2020-10-28T063603.722

2 Likes

T̶h̶e̶r̶e̶ ̶w̶i̶l̶l̶ ̶b̶e̶ ̶a̶ ̶f̶e̶w̶ ̶h̶u̶n̶d̶r̶e̶d̶ ̶b̶u̶c̶k̶s̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶c̶h̶i̶p̶ ̶i̶n̶,̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶c̶a̶s̶e̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶e̶v̶e̶r̶ ̶w̶o̶n̶d̶e̶r̶.̶ ̶I̶t̶ ̶w̶o̶u̶l̶d̶ ̶b̶e̶ ̶n̶i̶c̶e̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶s̶e̶e̶ ̶h̶o̶w̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶p̶o̶w̶d̶e̶r̶ ̶t̶e̶s̶t̶s̶ ̶a̶g̶a̶i̶n̶s̶t̶ ̶t̶r̶i̶t̶i̶u̶m̶ ̶o̶n̶ ̶b̶o̶d̶y̶ ̶t̶e̶m̶p̶e̶r̶a̶t̶u̶r̶e̶.̶ ̶H̶e̶a̶t̶ ̶m̶a̶t̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶r̶e̶p̶t̶i̶l̶e̶s̶ ̶c̶a̶n̶ ̶b̶e̶ ̶b̶o̶u̶g̶h̶t̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶a̶ ̶t̶e̶n̶n̶e̶r̶,̶ ̶i̶f̶ ̶n̶e̶e̶d̶e̶d̶.̶ ̶I̶ ̶a̶m̶ ̶m̶a̶i̶n̶l̶y̶ ̶i̶n̶t̶e̶r̶e̶s̶t̶e̶d̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶s̶e̶e̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶r̶e̶s̶u̶l̶t̶s̶.̶ ̶E̶i̶t̶h̶e̶r̶ ̶I̶ ̶c̶a̶n̶ ̶m̶a̶k̶e̶ ̶i̶t̶ ̶a̶s̶ ̶a̶ ̶s̶u̶m̶m̶e̶r̶ ̶p̶r̶o̶j̶e̶c̶t̶ ̶i̶f̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶s̶u̶g̶g̶e̶s̶t̶ ̶m̶e̶ ̶w̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶r̶e̶s̶i̶n̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶u̶s̶e̶ ̶o̶r̶ ̶I̶ ̶c̶a̶n̶ ̶t̶a̶k̶e̶ ̶p̶a̶r̶t̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶f̶u̶n̶d̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶ ̶p̶r̶o̶j̶e̶c̶t̶.̶ ̶ ̶ ̶
L̶E̶T̶ ̶I̶T̶ ̶G̶L̶O̶W̶!̶ ̶

T̶o̶ ̶e̶l̶i̶m̶i̶n̶a̶t̶e̶ ̶b̶u̶b̶b̶l̶e̶s̶:̶ ̶I̶ ̶h̶a̶d̶ ̶r̶a̶t̶h̶e̶r̶ ̶g̶o̶o̶d̶ ̶r̶e̶s̶u̶l̶t̶s̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶v̶a̶c̶u̶u̶m̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶p̶o̶w̶d̶e̶r̶ ̶b̶e̶f̶o̶r̶e̶ ̶m̶i̶x̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶i̶t̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶l̶i̶q̶u̶i̶d̶.̶ ̶B̶u̶t̶ ̶i̶t̶ ̶s̶e̶e̶m̶ ̶l̶i̶k̶e̶ ̶a̶ ̶s̶e̶c̶o̶n̶d̶ ̶b̶e̶s̶t̶ ̶c̶h̶o̶i̶c̶e̶ ̶c̶o̶m̶p̶a̶r̶e̶d̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶v̶i̶b̶r̶a̶t̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶i̶t̶ ̶w̶h̶i̶l̶e̶ ̶i̶t̶ ̶c̶u̶r̶e̶s̶.̶

Edit: Silly idea… the skin would function almost like a red filter. Red light is not exactly ideal for charging the powder by itself.

Maybe the xxx$ can be re-allocated to fund an UV LED project.

1 Like

Stewart Semple has said heat will affect the lit but I’m unsure if body heat is enough.

ive done that today (again)

5 Likes

This is really cool! Since it’s a nightglow powder, how much does it glow by itself when charged with daylight?

You mean inside of the glass capsule?

Yep, if you just put it in the sun for the day or so, how much does it glow by night?
I thought it might be similar to my silicone implants, just with an added LED to charge it, so to say :wink:

Well i think it reaches full brightness after a few seconds of exposure. i was not able to see any brightness increase after 20 seconds.

the nice bright glow only holds a few minutes

3 Likes

3 Likes

Okay, thanks! (btw, very cool music in the background :wink: )
It’s actually pretty bright, compared to my implants - if only charged by daylight (no UV lamp or such), their glow is only visible in a really dark room, just closing the curtains won’t suffice. Okay, there’s still the skin and all that…
But this is definitely a very interesting thing… :star_struck:

4 Likes

have you seen Version 3?

[This text will be hidden]
also this vid is really satisfying (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Be3OsyE5Dw)

10 Likes

:0 have you perfected them enough to implant ? Jw

no, not really :sweat_smile:

I would like to have one implanted in me for about six months, but the progress has been slow.

1 Like