Safe alternative to xGLO?

basically yes… but requires a special sealing process we developed for the xG3 to be safe… don’t want to weaken the tritium vial with LASER HEAT now do we?

2 Likes

Keeping it outside your body is the important bit.

yep.

1 Like

Not sure if it matters or not @amal, but I keep coming across the xGLO page on google when I am looking for stuff for my chopsticks. I just know they are discontinued, so I wasn’t sure if you want people finding that page still.

2 Likes

Thanks for that… I’m ok with it for now. The product page itself may disappear completely soon enough.

3 Likes

Likely the algorithm recommending it because you have been on here and the main site a decent amount.

2 Likes

If you are able and willing it would be awesome to keep the page up and unlisted. I’m working on a project with someone from the biohack.me forums to try to catalog all the current and past implants and have a central document. If you’re ok with it, I might just save the html and link that instead.

1 Like

You could make sure sure archive.org has a snapshot of any page’s you link too, then you can add a ink to the historic page in there.

1 Like

As per @NiamhAstra suggestion

Here is the web.archive.org page

4 Likes

Any updates for the new products on here as well?

Hey buddy,
What exactly are you after.
If you are talking about Amals glow powder tests, check out THIS post and the one below it where he explains the status.
Any major new product announcements are done on the product announcement category

2 Likes

Sounds like some kind of edgy new drug in a cyberpunk dystopia

6 Likes

Haha,I see what you did there :clap:

3 Likes

oops I meant to paste this

any updates to add the new products to Chip Implant Product Matrix page. Context is key …sorry
I don’t see the XIID etc.

1 Like

This has been raised a couple of times Amal is aware and I’m sure it is on his work queue, I guess it is just a matter of priorities.
Great reference tool, just not essential.
I’m sure it will be updated in due course

3 Likes

yeah sorry guys… we are in a mode now where we are focused on prepping for and raising a seed round of funding for VivoKey so there are a lot of things put on the back burner. Terrible timing with covid-19 and all, but there are certain opportunities this situation may bring so we are going to attempt it.

6 Likes

Eyebrow raise oh reallllllly? (that retroactively sounded like Ace Ventura in my head… but I’m leaving it that way)

3 Likes

Really

Good Call

3 Likes

And this is why I check the product announcement page daily. One of these days I hope to login and see something I cannot throw my money at you fast enough for.

giphy (17)

2 Likes

This might be useful to you:

5 Likes

I have been resisting using that! I need to keep my mind sharp by navigating to it daily during this lockdown.

4 Likes