Safety Advisory - xG3 v1

I would be interested in a non-injectable v1 to play with. I have endless fidget accessories.

1 Like

Same. I have already two xg3 fridge magnets but i would like to have more lol.

I have two hanging on my fridge and when people that visit me start talking about my magnets and want to know how they look I tell them look :smiley: on the fridge door, there are some

3 Likes

Ooohhhh that would be cool!

im hoping for the whole kit - for an art-like piece

a la:

3 Likes

So I need to chop my hand off and pin it to the fridge?

3 Likes

I daydream about what if my hand gets cut off in some accident, then preserving it in a water tight shadow box with a PM3 or something behind the shadow box keeping the xSIID lit up, and mounting it on a wall or something.

2 Likes

That’d be super neat! It would definitely be a fantastic way to answer the “what does the magnet actually look like” question that people always seem to ask

1 Like

Hmmm…I feel like that’s opening things up for people to make bad decisions hahah

What about putting the v1 into keychains?

11 Likes

:100:
Whilst I think its a great idea, and I would want one myself, I think that would be a very bad move.

2 Likes

☒ I will Not put this item inside of my body.

3 Likes

Well people tried to install the keychain field detectors at one point too right?
I’d love one! But I would completely understand if you didn’t want to send them out.

3 Likes

Yes they did, more than one person too.

At least a couple stopped before doing so

And one who installed BEFORE they went into Keychains, knowing and intentionally as a proof of concept

look familiar.

I believe that is why the actual xLED became a “thing”
I’m not sure if he kept it or replaced it with a proper xLED, maybe @Vicarious could confirm, as I believe he knows that person pretty well

4 Likes

Yes they have… but the reason we find out about it is because they complain that it’s “very hard” to get the implant out of the keychain. One person did manage to succeed in removing it but of course broke the glass and the actual field detector as well in the process. I seriously doubt anyone has been able to actually remove the capsule from the keychain and keep it intact.

3 Likes

I was gonna ask about this.

How much would it cost to get mine done?

Oh you’re specifically? Hmm I guess… $10 plus shipping… depending on where you are that could be extremely expensive

2 Likes

Cottonwood, California.

It shouldn’t be more than twenty bucks.

It’s at the UPS store, Do you have cash app. @amal

I’m thinking a broken one might be more interesting…

au contraire, my friend!

And as a bonus, my finger xsiid is glowing here too :slight_smile:

7 Likes

I stand corrected!

4 Likes

So back to my original question - do you feel like recouping a bit of cost and selling me an xg3 v1 kit for non implant reasons at krazy Amal saleorama pricing? I’ll check the box that says “I promise”

1 Like

I’ll just send you one … DM me your address

2 Likes