Setting up a new Proxmark3 easy

I got this error after “make clean && -j8 all” can you please help!

C:/Program Files/ProxSpace/msys2/mingw64/bin/uic.exe: error while loading shared libraries: ?: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
make[1]: *** [Makefile:774: src/ui/ui_overlays.h] Error 127
make[1]: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs…
C:/Program Files/ProxSpace/msys2/mingw64/bin/uic.exe: error while loading shared libraries: ?: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
make[1]: *** [Makefile:778: src/ui/ui_image.h] Error 127
In file included from src/proxguiqt.cpp:19:
src/proxguiqt.h:25:10: fatal error: QApplication: No such file or directory
25 | #include
| ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~
compilation terminated.
make[1]: *** [Makefile:928: obj/proxguiqt.o] Error 1
make: *** [Makefile:158: client/all] Error 2
pm3 ~/proxmark3$

What OS?
What guide did you follow?
Where did you get your PM3?

Thanks for your reply. I solved the problem.

If you’re looking for magic cards, these are the ones we have currently. There are more arriving within the next few weeks.

My original goal is to duplicate about a hundred keyfobs for my workplace, so I can’t really go with rectangular cards. I’m not 100% sure what the english exact term is, but basically it’s the small plastic key you use to open the main door of buildings and such, similar to the ones I linked from Aliexpress a couple of posts above.

We do actually have some of those blue fobs which are Magic Mifare 1K gen1a 4byte tags. They’re not listed on the store yet but from what I’ve seen they should work.

How many do you require ? Can provide one for free for you to test beforehand if helpful. Just cover shipping or I can include one in your next order.

Oh you guys are in the UK ! I couldn’t order my proxmark directly from dangerousthing since the delivery fee from the USA was about the same as the product itself, but here since I’m ordering from France that really sounds more feasible costwise.

How much would you charge for 50 keyfobs ? And yes, depending on the price that could be a good idea to test with one beforehand, just to be sure it works.

We have pretty cheap international shipping but also DHL if its urgent. I’ll drop you some details shortly.

1 Like

Ok so now that we’ve concluded I’m gonna have to order new fobs for my initial project, any idea what can I do with the other ones ? I’d love being able to toy with them but it’s pretty hard to understand the limitations of each model.

Alright, I managed to get a pack of rewritable fobs for dirt cheap from my local amazon website, and after testing them everything is perfectly working. I simply wanted to thank you all for your assistance and your patience throughout helping my case. Cheers !

2 Likes