Share your cutest cyborgs!

Someone a Zelda fan? :wink:

2 Likes

Rule breaker!

shame

Thread rules:

1. All replies must include a fur baby photo or video as tribute
  2. Refer to rule 1

Also paper bags seem to make the best day beds now.

3 Likes

Hehe, not really, but someone else named him so hmmmm, maybe they were :wink:

2 Likes

Will be a cyborg soon. Once I get her.

7 Likes

this is frank, also responds to chonk or fuckass depending on his mood

4 Likes

My pigeon. Not the newest tech but she’s microchipped if it counts.

temp on hotplate for anyone wondering is at 70 C, since I don’t have a temp probe so it’s reading off heating element temp, so there’s quite a bit of discrepancy. the temperature of the blanket where she’s sitting is very comfortable to the hand. Becoming winter here so she’s happy with any extra heat

If anyone wants I can also give some context to why I have a pigeon and whatnot

Edit: am I the only one in this thread with an avian cyborg? I guess pigeons are government monitoring devices anyway so an extra microchip might not even be necessary, lmao (I did have to get it done tho since I’m emigrating and birds are required to have either a chip of a bracelet)

6 Likes

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: The anti​:no_entry_sign:-derailment​:railway_car: & thread​:thread: hijacking​:gun: thread​:thread: :interrobang:

Taught this giant feline to play fetch.

5 Likes

Sir Mewsley became a cyborg yesterday. Now he can start experiencing the outside world with a little human supervision.

7 Likes

Sleepy Thea after a long hard day of being a psychopath.

5 Likes

I’ve always wanted to be able to post an animal here, but unfortunately my dog passed away about 2 years ago.

My family is dogsitting our neighbors dog this week though, and I thought I’d share :relaxed:

This is Daisy, she’s some kind of corgi mix, not sure of the exact details. Just the sweetest dog. It’s felt good to have a dog again, even if it’s only for a week.

5 Likes

Just realized I’ve yet to post my animals in here

This is my sweet one eyed baby named Mrs. Kitty who we didn’t originally plan to keep (hence the vague name) but it’s been 4 years so :smile:

This is my sweet baby boy Sonny who turned 3 this year

And this is not actually my cat but my friends cat who I’d die for and his name is Thunk

5 Likes

@Gingerr Our first pet was a Holland Lop. Bunnies are such sweet pets.

Now we have a Yorkie mix rescue named Isla.

4 Likes

10 Likes

My girlfriends little cyborg who she grew up with is leaving us in a few hours. RIP little guy.

7 Likes

That’s always the hardest thing…
Wish all the best to you and your girlfriend. Take time to grieve, and remember all the wonderful moments you had together.

Sadly, most pets have a short lifespan, compared to human age, so we have to walk the last path with them again and again… and that’s hard. But it gives us the chance to accompany someone from birth to death, and make a whole lifetime a good one. I’m always grateful for that, and I know that the pets I had had a big impact on myself, so they are never really gone.

Damn, sounds all pretty silly… hard to express what I mean. But I hope you get it :slight_smile:

And, because of the rules of this thread, those are the two dogs that shaped my character and enrichend my childhood (the darker Bernese mountain dog) and my teenage years (the blonde Hovawart).

8 Likes

No it doesn’t and I definitely do.
Thanks for the kind words :blush:

And here some sort of closeup of the guy that I stole from Facebook to appease the rules :sweat_smile:
He’s called Rudi btw

5 Likes

20210716_205230

Keeva. I got her two Sundays ago. She is 12 weeks old, and weighs 25 lbs as of today.

9 Likes

3 Likes

I was wrong. She was 11kg at 11 weeks.

She sleeps goofy.

6 Likes