Share your cutest cyborgs!

Massive love to you :purple_heart:

5 Likes

Feel terrible for you…
Sending hugs and thoughts

5 Likes

Patches, watching it snow. Cause cats are awesome like that.

6 Likes

Calicos are my absolute faaaaavourite!!!

2 Likes

Fixed it for ya…

In keeping with this threads rules

1607045817180_0_20201204_143507

3 Likes

I like all cats, but calicos are near the top. However, I’ve always been drawn to tuxedos. (who look every where but at you while trying to get a picture)

My first cat, when I was a kid, was a grey striped tabby. We (2 brothers) had an illustrated book of puss-n-boots that we read alot (this was back when kids read books). So of course when we needed to pick a name for her, it was Puss. Or, as we called her Pussy. Yeah, pretty sure we clueless kids made a lot of adults double-take and chuckle.

4 Likes

Waldi (pronounced Valdy) the Finnish Lapphund. Cyborg since October this year

7 Likes

fluffy

and

because

2 Likes

Bunker Buster liked the new tree set up, so he came down to hang out the other night

4 Likes

At Pilgrim’s request, here’s Waldi

14 Likes

My two cuties, sadly neither are cyborgs buttt

6 Likes

Well you say that, buttt

The Eyes never lie!
:robot: :cat: :eye:

3 Likes

:open_mouth:

4f24f809e2f314bdf4d3ee8553b7d7f0

I know I’ve seen him before, but I needed a fix

tenor (72)

4 Likes

He is! And he was the fluffiest baby

6 Likes

that is Ouzo

The common dog chips are all LF right?

I want to find it :blush:

4 Likes

Just throwing in a wild guess - rescued from somewhere in Greece? :wink:

I love all those pictures… @Mariarangok, what breed is Waldi? He reminds me of something at least partly German Sheperd, and he is indeed soooo cute and fluffy!

Now I have the urge to share with you the last dog I had, even though he’s gone for so long now - I grew up with him, and he was a really strong, distanced character and the best guardian I could have as a 7-19 year old girl :wink:

4 Likes

He is a Finnish Lapphund, a breed of spitz used as a reindeer herder. He’s an Arctic Circle dog so he loves the snow and will only get fluffier and fluffier.

5 Likes

Guess he will keep you moving a lot :wink:

2 Likes

Acutally from Spain :sweat_smile: :blush:

I think we drank ouzo when we got her

2 Likes

You can’t do that, that’s confusing! At least call her “Cerveza” or something like that! :stuck_out_tongue:

Nah, I like such things… I had a schoolmate with a giant St. Bernhard Dog, and she called him “Krümel” - you’re from Germany, you’ll understand, and for the others… this means something like “small crumb” :wink:

2 Likes