Share your cutest cyborgs!

My Chopper. He’s a cyberbunny. 7 months old. 4 kilos and will grow up to 8kg. :heart: He’s a giant French lop. Rescued from Essex.

Noah. 7 years old. Podenco rescued from Spain :green_heart:

Koko. 3 years old. Chinese Shar Pei mix with Akita, Alaskan Malamute or something of the sorts. Rescued from South Korea. :purple_heart:

Now some fun pics.

9 Likes

I let my little girl out into a small fenced-in back yard for some sunshine and fresh air yesterday. Check out the foot placement. She’s such an indoor cat it took a few minutes before she could walk ON the grass. :rofl:

7 Likes

This is my little guy Croc

10 Likes

Ephe

10 Likes

Thea here wants to nom on some dangerous things

7 Likes

Petition to make Thea eating a sticker the new Mascot for DT

• :heart:
  • I hate animals

0 voters

Thread rules:

1. All replies must include a fur baby photo or video as tribute
  2. Refer to rule 1
3 Likes

Summary

The crocodile misses the Derailment thread ;/ now it has to hang out here

6 Likes

Poppy one of our Pomeranian/Chihuahua mixes, keeping her nose warm while sleeping on my lap.

We named her Fiona but she very quickly earned the nickname Pop Tart, and now she is just Poppy. (She loves everyone and she will launch herself into your arms when you come home)

3 Likes

My cat

5 Likes

Link watching down over us! :wink:

2 Likes

Someone a Zelda fan? :wink:

2 Likes

Rule breaker!

shame

Thread rules:

1. All replies must include a fur baby photo or video as tribute
  2. Refer to rule 1

Also paper bags seem to make the best day beds now.

3 Likes

Hehe, not really, but someone else named him so hmmmm, maybe they were :wink:

2 Likes

Will be a cyborg soon. Once I get her.

7 Likes

this is frank, also responds to chonk or fuckass depending on his mood

4 Likes

My pigeon. Not the newest tech but she’s microchipped if it counts.

temp on hotplate for anyone wondering is at 70 C, since I don’t have a temp probe so it’s reading off heating element temp, so there’s quite a bit of discrepancy. the temperature of the blanket where she’s sitting is very comfortable to the hand. Becoming winter here so she’s happy with any extra heat

If anyone wants I can also give some context to why I have a pigeon and whatnot

Edit: am I the only one in this thread with an avian cyborg? I guess pigeons are government monitoring devices anyway so an extra microchip might not even be necessary, lmao (I did have to get it done tho since I’m emigrating and birds are required to have either a chip of a bracelet)

6 Likes

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: The anti​:no_entry_sign:-derailment​:railway_car: & thread​:thread: hijacking​:gun: thread​:thread: :interrobang:

Taught this giant feline to play fetch.

5 Likes

Sir Mewsley became a cyborg yesterday. Now he can start experiencing the outside world with a little human supervision.

7 Likes

Sleepy Thea after a long hard day of being a psychopath.

5 Likes