The antišŸš«-derailmentšŸšƒ & threadšŸ§µ hijackingšŸ”« threadšŸ§µ ā‰

Apparently, I am a lunaticā€¦

Funny, It really doesnā€™t bother me at all, neither light mode OR being a Lunatic :crazy_face:

3 Likes

I guess I must be a lunatic thenā€¦ Dark mode is for pretending you are using an old VT220. :computer:

A thought occurred to me,
A semi easier way to get enrolled into Hf systems

Get ahold of one of the iso magic cards, duplicate your implants uid on it, and have THAT card enrolled

You could probably add some subterfuge if desired by mimicking your original work badge, and claiming ā€œitā€™s not workingā€

Give look alike to security, they ā€œre-enrollā€ it

6 Likes

I was just thinking about that last week but with LF.

Iā€™m currently down to 2 everyday badges, and one happens to be a t5577 mimicking the HID protocol that the other is on.

Iā€™m just not sure THEY are smart enough to simply re-enroll it. Part of me feels like they would go out of their way and take the most indirect route to just assigning me a whole different badge altogether.

But Iā€™ll probably try it anyway

2 Likes

We miss you @anon3825968

6 Likes

She is cute, and looks happy

Of courseā€¦
(I would call her a dove)

And I posted this here because

1 Like

Of courseā€¦

Sheā€™s the bird that got me into rescue in the first place. I found her and her brother in an abandoned nest in new years 2018. Raised her and her brother, he eventually flew away, but she just kind of stayed with me. Sheā€™s flown away a few times but always comes back. Sheā€™s bonded to me now. Honestly never thought Iā€™d have a dove as a pet but now I wouldnā€™t have it any other way.

(I would call her a dove)

Ahh sorry, Iā€™ve gotten that a few times. I think I do it because my home language doesnā€™t make any distinction between doves and pigeons (and biologically afaik thereā€™s no distinction, I think itā€™s purely linguistic, which is kind of cool)

No need, It was just what I would call her

Yeah I think so too, also for me, I would use my own arbitrary size scale ( adult )
smaller = Dove
Larger = Pigeon

if you so choose you can replicate your pigeons FDXB microchip with your NExT implant

Now that you mention it. That is one of the things I want to do for fun once I have it. I probably wont keep it since space is at a premium. But Iā€™d love to do it

Oh weā€™re following thread rules now :roll_eyes: lol

1 Like

my thoughts exactly :racehorse:

Yeah that thread has always been chatter free. It keeps it focused on our Benevolent Feline Overlords.

2 Likes

simpler rules

1 Like

So apparently I was able to get a slightly nicer version of the laptop I wanted, for somehow a better price

Itā€™s an Asus scar 15 2021 version

Interestingly itā€™s got this thing called a key stone
A little thing that pops in and out as a security token
Shadow encrypted drive and stuff

I figured whatever itā€™s like a built in yubikey

Except in a single review someone mentioned that itā€™s a nfc token

Meā€¦ well hello possibilities

2 Likes

I canā€™t wait till you get it to tell us more :slight_smile:

2 Likes

From the Asus website

6 Likes

LOVE DEATH + ROBOTS
I just binged watched the Second volume

I wasnā€™t disappointed. There are some very talented people involved in the making of these.

ā€œan eight-episode third season scheduled for release in 2022.ā€

:heart::skull_and_crossbones::robot:

3 Likes