Shipping to the UK

Hi. I just have a quick question on my order I placed a while ago. From tracking information it seems to be stuck at a USPS unit in Marysville WA. Being british I don’t know whether the parcel is only tracked within the US or if it’s a delivery problem with USPS. What kind of delivery time would you say is typical for the UK. The parcel has been en route for ~60 days. Thanks again, just want to see if I should get on the post man’s ass about it.

@Devilclarke probably the best one to answer to that for you, from a customer point of view to compare.

~60days sounds very excessive

1 Like

@mdanger is or fulfillment manager, she’s in Marysville.

1 Like

Order number or tracking number?

Shall I post it here?

CM290617559US

Here’s the numbers

Order #17894

Thanks @Pilgrimsmaster Thats too long I got my flexEM 3days after notification it shipped. I also had tracking up to it landing in the UK.

EDIT: but if i know one thing is DT will help you out they really are an amazing bunch with amazing customer service!

2 Likes

I am within the isle of Man so I do expect slightly longer but yeah that’s what I was thinking

2 Likes

I can see from all these quick responses. Really no complaints here.

2 Likes

There’s your answer. USPS employees and facilities must be operating in freak bubbles of extremely high gravity, because time seems to run orders of magnitude more slowly for them than for the rest of us on planet Earth.

2 Likes

Having not had to use them before I can see why space time issues may be a problem. Mmmh yes.

I have many times, and whenever a distributors offers USPS or something else, I choose something else without even thinking. And if the distributor offers only USPS, I try to find another distributor.

The only exception to that is Mondial Relay, which is even worse, amazingly enough. But that’s Europe I think.

2 Likes

giphy (17)

2 Likes

I shall go get the stick of persuasion on them in that case

1 Like

Good luck with that. It’s unions you’re dealing with here :slight_smile:

Ughhh fun

I don’t know how much you can do but I’ve been through their maze of forms and such and I got an error message with this finally

“if your inquiry pertains to the status of an article mailed from a US address to an address outside of the US, you must contact the US sender and ask them to initiate an inquiry with the US Postal Service by calling 1-800-222-1811.”

Thanks for all the help, people

1 Like

Just a reminder that there based in seattle so its 4am there :wink:

BTW is it your first implant? What did you get?

1 Like

While you wait for your reply, this may be worth a read

1 Like

I was just looking for that :rofl:

2 Likes