Show off your blink! xSIID NFC + LED Gallery (+Glow)

Yes, very 2013 but still somehow relevant :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I mean at this point calling the paperclip shaped implants “flex” half makes sense because they are instead with the flex needle

I just think we should call the large non needle installed “flex’s” (looking at you flexEM) some other kind of designation like mega… to match the new apex mega

1 Like

15 Likes

But VivoKey naming has nothing to do with DT naming

Correct… VivoKey is on its own path

My shiny new xSIID. Loving it!

10 Likes

7 Likes

Playing around with a black pill and a new purple pn532 (self contained with a 3.6nv lipo) elechouse came out with these cheaper versions in purple with the v4 antenna so I bought a couple.

Battery is low charge but still works not too bad. I’ll charge it up and see how it looks later

10 Likes

xGLO :slight_smile:

16 Likes

obi-wan-star-wars

Glad yours is still doing well, it looks absolutely fantastic

6 Likes

That seriously made my night. Thank you. I haven’t seen that clip in ages.
I cannot wait to get my red one. First steps to being a cyborg :mechanical_arm: :mechanical_leg:
I’m going to get the Red xSIID bundle. I need one on each side, my memory is trash. I lose everything. This really is going to be such a lifesaver. Now to be able to store and use my government ID with one. I know, spooky maybe. I lose that thing twice a year on average lol

My eyes got so big when you lit that up :exploding_head:
Is that the implant you are referring to here, or is that a configuration of 3?
I would like to get something like this on my hand maybe… not sure where it should even go tbh

That is the currently discontinued flex NExT

1 Like

I made a series of photos to see how the healing is. This was a concern on my side and I didn’t find more information. Maybe it’s useful for somebody else.

Right now, I have a vCard and an Emergency-Page coupled with my two implants.
A little off topic: Did take some time to make the website “secure”. First you scan the tag and in the url has a base64 encoded and blowfish crypted hash as parameter. When you scan it, you’ll visit a page, I’ll get an email about the visit, and you’ll be forwarded with another hash and timestamp which is only valid for 60 seconds. This second page is also coupled with an email. At any time I’m able to change the salted password and rewrite the tags :slight_smile:

7 Likes

How do you use this at vending machine?

1 Like

I think they just use the reader to light up the blinky since they put out a lot of power, not actually for payment

2 Likes

Quick n00by question: Are the LED’s in the xSIID chips programmable at all? Say, to set them to blink during read/write, or do they only function as a field indicator in a constant-on display?

1 Like

The LED on the xSIID functions like a field detector only.

1 Like

Gotcha. Thanks! :slight_smile: