Show off your blink! xSIID NFC + LED Gallery (+Glow)

I disagree

3 Likes

HAHAHAHAH!

3 Likes

I think the InFlex-next would be a great name

1 Like

To kind of explain it actually, the X in x-series is basically referring to the capsulation material… mainly a glass tube. The same goes for flex products where the encapsulation material is flexible biopolymer. It doesn’t necessarily describe the flexibility of the final product… I see how that could be confused.

Solid reference

Magical_2x4_Icon

Sure that’s what it means.

Like we are going to believe things some random guy says on the internet. I mean “X means Glass Tube” a likely story.

2 Likes

Is this DT terminology, or is it part of some convention?

It’s just what I came up with back in the day… I liked the X sound in relation to dangerous things as a brand and I figured in the future there might be other material options or form factors… I was thinking it would go XYZ but in reality yEM just doesn’t have the same sound to it hah… so, flexEM it was.

2 Likes

2 Likes

Yes, very 2013 but still somehow relevant :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I mean at this point calling the paperclip shaped implants “flex” half makes sense because they are instead with the flex needle

I just think we should call the large non needle installed “flex’s” (looking at you flexEM) some other kind of designation like mega… to match the new apex mega

1 Like

15 Likes

But VivoKey naming has nothing to do with DT naming

Correct… VivoKey is on its own path

My shiny new xSIID. Loving it!

10 Likes

7 Likes

Playing around with a black pill and a new purple pn532 (self contained with a 3.6nv lipo) elechouse came out with these cheaper versions in purple with the v4 antenna so I bought a couple.

Battery is low charge but still works not too bad. I’ll charge it up and see how it looks later

10 Likes

xGLO :slight_smile:

16 Likes

obi-wan-star-wars

Glad yours is still doing well, it looks absolutely fantastic

6 Likes