Show off your blink! xSIID NFC + LED Gallery (+Glow)

Blink
PXL_20230615_201312963_exported_stabilized_1686860030423

5 Likes

I have more than one but this is xLED and yes it is DPP terminal, I am pretty sure that not all PID lines have them.

I just did this red one a few days ago and the swelling has gone down. These are awesome :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

Here is a better photo of it in the dark too.

And a close up

2 Likes

Clearly visible in daylight and much larger range of detection than I expected (although that thing in the pic is a USB NFC reader, not a smartphone).

If I don’t say anything it just looks like another vein of my super skinny hand, so it is completly integrated in my hand and doesn’t move or migrate after almost one month of the injection.

Recommend it 100% and I will be getting more in the future for sure. :robot: :robot: :robot: :yum:

7 Likes

So, I got mine installed just today (xSIID and a xMagic). Process went incredibly well, as good as painless (Stubbing your toe is much worse).
I am experiencing absolutely no swelling, so already able to see my blink now.

I can warmly recommend Copenhagen Body Extremes as installer, for anyone looking for getting these implants in Scandinavia.

Now I just need to finished testing my LAKS Pay chip and have that converted, and my goal of being wallet- and keyless will be achieved!

6 Likes

13 Likes

WHEN IS THE RGB XSIID COMING OUTTTT

I NEED THIS INSIDE MY HAND

1 Like

I don’t know if the XSIID can harvest enough power for an rgb led :face_with_diagonal_mouth:

1 Like

Can you tell me which specific implant it is? One of the disc flex ones? Probably discontinued.

I don’t think you’re going to like the answer, see how big that scar is :joy:

1 Like

Worth it :moyai::robot:

It’s a version of the Apex that has an RGB cycle that can’t be changed. In exchange, it’s got worse performance, but that’s no matter for the ravenous blinky gang

6 Likes

To be fair the scar has been used over and over and with bigger ones. I’m sure you can get away with something much smaller just for the apex :wink:

I’m not disappointed with the range honestly. If this is considered bad then the standard mega must be a beast :exploding_head:

1 Like

It can, ive done it.

But range isnt great

With the powerscanning feature of the zinc APP the range is actually aceppteable, i dont have a vid showing it yet.

10 Likes

About 6 months after implanting, I’ve had no issues with the XSIID I implanted with help from a nurse. I went in for an MRI and the techs wanted to x-ray the implant before putting me through the machine, though of course it did not interfere with the MRI, CT or x-ray in any way. Here’s a photo I had printed from the X-ray, I hope you guys enjoy. After 6 months my implant is fully operational (I use it to authenticate with my computer/website daily) and brighter than ever. I for sure can recommend this one! I’m thinking about getting another one, in another color.
The most useful thing I have been able to do with this implant is unlock my Linux machine with a wave of my hand, using a python daemon that runs in systemd and routinely runs i3lock and kills it when the implant has been scanned, bypassing the password for login meaning my computer only needs a password on boot. I also use another daemon that runs on sleep/wake which simply runs i3lock. See my post for more information. Happy new year!

9 Likes

7 Likes

Apex Mega Spectrum - Day 11
Started getting some yellow, green, and blue around day 9.

9 Likes

Pixel 8 + xSIID + Zinc Power Scan = :slight_smile:

12 Likes

That’s some awesome reach! Very nice.

3 Likes