Show off your blink! xSIID NFC + LED Gallery (+Glow)

so… did they happen to pick the one and only color for which that joke would have landed???

2 Likes

seems they did :smile:

1 Like

1 Like

Now that the amber one is gone, they’re all pretty visible.

Saying that, I may have bought the last amber xSIID I could find :joy: - because make something limited edition / rare and I will probably buy it.

6 Likes

Same here :sweat_smile: about two weeks ago I found some more Amber colored xSIID through Digiwell in Germany. Bought a second one today and it was marked as the last one. :laughing:
So I can slowly start making plans for my right arm now :vertical_traffic_light: and maybe somewhere else… :thinking:

Sounds interesting! Looking forward to your project. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Interesting, Digiwell didn’t have any stock when I checked before ordering… I look forward to seeing your future blinkies!

1 Like

Yes, the Single ones where out of stock for… maybe months I think…but the Value kits where still available… well until today. Now I think they are all gone, which is a tiny little bit sad.

Same :grinning: (got a new special cybornidas beta yesterday as my birthday gift, hope it heals well,because it was a tricky one… if so, you might call me E. T. soon… :zipper_mouth_face: )

2 Likes

Didn’t know those existed, how are they different to singles?

You tease… sounds like a fingertip magnet size LED implant :slight_smile: - hope you heal quickly

3 Likes

Blue is literally a hot color (10,000K), Red is actually the cool one (1,000K). Just ask the stars :star2:

5 Likes

Just ask your taps :wink:

6 Likes

Since I always purchase value kits from Digiwell idk the difference. Didn’t find the difference in the description either. Maybe someone else in the forum knows it, who bought a single kit there?!

Well, it’s red, HF, small (little bit bigger than a Titan) coated in biopolymer and blinky of course. Today I tried a first short reading with my smartphone, it works nicely, but I should give that fingertip a while to heal properly. Once it’s healed this might look really spectacular :star_struck: I let you know then.

3 Likes

This, inside a fingertip, sounds just amazing! I love how you and your husband always experiment with cool stuff :wink:

Take all the time you need… :slight_smile:
…but…

I’m soooo curious!!! :smile:

2 Likes

The good thing is that he has the knowledge how to place it inside of the body, and one of his family members (co owner of a big piercing factory also for other body modification things) can hook him up with the biocompatible components he needs to build this stuff. They have also plasma sterilization in that factory, which is another important thing. Once some new prototype is ready, they can add it to all other things that are getting plasma sterilization there.

:sweat_smile: well then I think it’s a “must share”
ASAP. :grin: I try to heal faster now :joy:
(Hope I don’t derail too much here. Sorry, but at least it’s blinky too)

4 Likes

This is just a perfect combination - I’m a bit envious about it, because you have ideas as well as possibilities to make them come real as well as someone who knows how to get them inside of you! That’s insane :smile:
And getting them all properly sterilized before is a big bonus, of course… I think I would end up glowing like a christmas tree in your situation :wink:

Hehe, good luck on that!

imagining ShaakPsi staring at her hand, forcing it to heal faster

Nah seriously, take your time… rushing healing usually leads to nothing at all :wink:

5 Likes

I’m picturing Crowley in Good Omens yelling at his plants :rofl:

3 Likes

tumblr_inline_pserxs5uZu1ultubb_400.gifv

3 Likes

:thinking: I think I’m already working on it :star_struck: :crazy_face:

3 Likes

videos look darker than the room actually was. the right hand xLED is a little further forward so the light seems to disperse a bit better and lights up a slightly bigger radius than the left. The left actually migrated backwards a bit and now sits right in that little triangle in the tattoo linework. Perfect :slight_smile:
7 Likes

Very impressive! Those tattoos are also very amazing :star_struck: (always saddens me a little bit since I’m not allowed to have tattoos on my hands or in the face because of my job…) I plan to put a xLED red under a small heart that I have on my left arm in hope it looks like some kind of heartbeat then. :slightly_smiling_face:

Cool, so we see here that migration of an implant sometimes can be a good thing! :+1:

3 Likes

from the picture of your xlC does it sit across your as opposed to lengthwise??

1 Like