Show off your Magnets! šŸ§² TiTAN + xG3 v1 + v2 Gallery

Thatā€™s somehow good to know, since Iā€™m planning to put my Titan into knife edge if my fingers just happen to be too small for that monster :wink:

My titan is in my right hand on the edge. I was disappointed at first, I could barely feel it. After a couple months the sensitivity came in though, probably just needed time for the nerves to get adjusted to it.

3 Likes

My Titan is convenient for picking up stray pins and needles

1 Like

Ok, the temptation to get a magnet is getting stronger on my endā€¦

2 Likes

Haha, Thatā€™s funny, I was just about to link to the survey and ask how many more people have grabbed them since becoming a stocked item???

I expected this thread to be updated a little more by now

Youā€™re finding the idea attractive. :dad_joke:

2 Likes

Yes, in fact, Iā€™m surprised that youā€™ve been around here for a longer time than me and you still havenā€™t had the urge to get a few things implantedā€¦ :next:

1 Like

Had my v1 yanked yesterday to
Upgrade to a v2

I know I know itā€™s been 24 hours etc

But Iā€™m paranoid that the v2 is deeper, which will reduce its strength to a v1ā€¦ irony

Patience youngā€™un

Ha, I had a v2 installed six days ago and Iā€™ve been wondering the same thing. I think the suggestion is some NSAIDs and icing to reduce potential swelling for a proper early test. Iā€™m gonna give that a go tomorrow :crossed_fingers:

Those 2 along with elevation is my routine,

But I had little to no implant pain post visit, I decided to go hang out insteadšŸ˜…

1 Like

Ah, my bad. Fingers crossed for you!

Playing with iron filings. xG3 v1.

4 Likes

How hard is it to get it off?

1 Like

I thought iā€™d just throw this meme in here. (Titan)

5 Likes

It wasnā€™t. I just wiped it off.

1 Like

i_like_that_parks_and_rec

5 Likes

2 Likes

Just felt the microwave when I was warming up my lunch. 8 days post-install, XG3v1. OMG this is so cool. So glad I did this, love it :slight_smile:

10 Likes