Show off your Magnets! šŸ§² TiTAN + xG3 v1 + v2 Gallery

@mrln How difficult was it to install on the knife edge? On a scale between a finger implant and a regular injectable in the meaty part of a hand?
Howā€™s sensing from that location?

Sensing is awesome!

But most people who have the xg3 in their knife edge have nearly no sensing abilitiesā€¦

It was certainly Easter then my finger installs but more difficult then my p0 xsiid install.

The skin is really tough there and getting through that with one hand is not that easy.

I would not do it without a clamp to lift the skin.

1 Like

So you lucked out then or?

I was planning on having a friend install it. So that adds a couple of hands.

I dont have any other magnet implants to compare it to but I seem to get some pretty good sensing for my knife edge xg3v2.

2 Likes

Remember: any magnet is a sensing magnet in an MRI machine.

8 Likes

Fixed that for you. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

The flying properties are neither here nor there: youā€™ll still feel ii before it departs your body. Henceā€¦ sensing :slight_smile:

1 Like

Good to know, Thank you!

I donā€™t know how I missed this earlier, but I just made a short video with a xG3 V1.

No sound because my clothes dryer was clanging in the background.

1 Like

Thatā€™s somehow good to know, since Iā€™m planning to put my Titan into knife edge if my fingers just happen to be too small for that monster :wink:

My titan is in my right hand on the edge. I was disappointed at first, I could barely feel it. After a couple months the sensitivity came in though, probably just needed time for the nerves to get adjusted to it.

3 Likes

My Titan is convenient for picking up stray pins and needles

1 Like

Ok, the temptation to get a magnet is getting stronger on my endā€¦

2 Likes

Haha, Thatā€™s funny, I was just about to link to the survey and ask how many more people have grabbed them since becoming a stocked item???

I expected this thread to be updated a little more by now

Youā€™re finding the idea attractive. :dad_joke:

2 Likes

Yes, in fact, Iā€™m surprised that youā€™ve been around here for a longer time than me and you still havenā€™t had the urge to get a few things implantedā€¦ :next:

1 Like

Had my v1 yanked yesterday to
Upgrade to a v2

I know I know itā€™s been 24 hours etc

But Iā€™m paranoid that the v2 is deeper, which will reduce its strength to a v1ā€¦ irony

Patience youngā€™un

Ha, I had a v2 installed six days ago and Iā€™ve been wondering the same thing. I think the suggestion is some NSAIDs and icing to reduce potential swelling for a proper early test. Iā€™m gonna give that a go tomorrow :crossed_fingers: