Show off your Magnets! 🧲 TiTAN + xG3 v1 + v2 Gallery

Those 2 along with elevation is my routine,

But I had little to no implant pain post visit, I decided to go hang out instead😅

1 Like

Ah, my bad. Fingers crossed for you!

Playing with iron filings. xG3 v1.

4 Likes

How hard is it to get it off?

1 Like

I thought i’d just throw this meme in here. (Titan)

5 Likes

It wasn’t. I just wiped it off.

1 Like

i_like_that_parks_and_rec

5 Likes

2 Likes

Just felt the microwave when I was warming up my lunch. 8 days post-install, XG3v1. OMG this is so cool. So glad I did this, love it :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Titan

3 Likes

Are non-DT magnets welcome here? I got 2 installed by Steve Haworth years ago, in 2 fingers of the left hand (ring, index). Not sure of the type of magnets he used/uses.

3 Likes

I’m sure it’s alright!

Just a video of me messing around with the ammeter out of my Ford model T.

7 Likes

I know the title starts with “Show off” but you really took that literally :wink:
Just kidding obv, that’s absolutely sick. Surprised it moves that much with an implanted magnet.

Seems like such a fun project, although challenging I’m sure.

1 Like

Definitely fun. I got really close to getting the engine running while I was at my parents. We traced the problem down to the distributor since we tested the electrics all the way down the wires to the distributor. I still have a bit more research to do before I pull the trigger on ordering the parts it needs but it is so very close to running again.

I figure most analog meters would move like that but I didn’t want to do that to a meter that is already adjusted. This one needs a little help as you may be able to tell.

2 Likes

Best self-regulation tool, ever.

4 Likes

Most modern galvanometers have a fixed magnet and a moving coil that’s connected through the two springs that centre the needle. One of those springs is usually on the back of the movement.

Now I’m curious if that’s with a titan of with an xG3?

1 Like

It is a Titan. I had it installed last July by Pineapple in Dallas.

1 Like

Why I have to wear my watch on my right arm… Biomagnetism!
xG3v2 vs Fenix!

5 Likes

I started messing around with a magnometer app the other night on my phone. Kinda fun!
If we ever go on a community camping trip and get lost and need a compass, we know how to mess with each other XD