Show off your Magnets! 🧲 TiTAN + xG3 v1 + v2 Gallery

xG3 v2

(It doesn’t touch the floor)
I realy think i can carry more, i try later !

9 Likes

I saw this video, it might be and experiment worth playing with for some of you magnetically enhanced persons

2 Likes

Easiest way to change the sounds from the radio advertisment from the radio at the bar was to make a TikTok lol

4 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: The anti​:no_entry_sign:-derailment​:railway_car: & thread​:thread: hijacking​:gun: thread​:thread: :interrobang:

I am a mentalist magician and a common trick performed is observing someone’s body language to tell which hand a coin is placed in. I was wondering about the strength of the titan since I want to do this blindfolded and rely on the titan to detect where the coin is. How close to the person’s hands would I have to be? Is it possible to do it without even touching their hands?

1 Like

Yessss! about time, I really feel the magician market is untapped with regard to the DT Biomagnets.

I don’t have any magnets myself, so I cant be of much help BUT have you tested with just a standard small neodymium magnet / Bucky ball etc. to get an idea of what to expect ALSO It will depend a lot on the coins you are using and their magnetic attraction.

Are you currently using any magnets?

Who provides the coin, you or your “victim”?

I summon the Mighty Marvelous Magnetic @Mrln and his Many Magnets, He can probably answer you and he’s always up for an experiment.

2 Likes

Hello,

if your coin is not a neodymium magnet that looks like a coin the range where you are still able to feel it will be aprox. 1mm

However if you get a coin that is also a strong permanent magnet you can feel it over several cm.

Probably still not enough for what you intended to do with it

4 Likes

Thank you very much. I still like this has helped and it wouldn’t be too hard to get a buddy to make me a good magnetic coin gimmick and I could get away with getting quite close to a spectators hands. About the placement of the implant though, I always wanted to go for the finger since I heard you get better sensing for feilds and some people even claiming that they can sense true north. If the sensing aspect isn’t that much then I might opt for an xG3 at the edge of my 5th metacarpal.

No one is sensing magnetic north with their magnet implants sadly not a real thing

Thanks for putting that to rest. In your opinion what would you say I should go for.

Can’t show it off, but had a fun experience at work. We have trucks with welders in them, and the leads are coiled up on hooks at the back of the truck. My coworker ran out a few feet of leads and started welding. I leaned against the truck next to the leads and felt like I got shocked! Started to inspect the leads for cuts and stuff, and as I reached my hand towards them, my xG3v1 started vibrating intensely. Then reached with my other hand with the v2 and it was just as intense!
If anyone has access to a welder, try coiling up your welding leads and have someone spark it up!

3 Likes

XG3v2 coming in handy at work :smiley:
My coworkers just shake their head like I’m stupid, but I think they’re just jealous :joy:

10 Likes

I wanted this with my forearm implanted v2

Just doesn’t have the juice… I think it keeps getting too deep in my arm… either an arm fascia/body fat thing…

Or installing it shallow is much harder

So it’s not just me, I was wondering why the biggest thing I could consistently hold there (left forearm xg3 v2) was a bottle cap.

I was able to get it very shallow in my hand. The v1 in knife edge is pretty deep though, only got a bottle cap to stick to it, but the sensing is pretty good with stronger fields

The temptation to get not one but two magnets is getting stronger… Help!

1 Like

You’re welcome

:wink:

2 Likes

Come on, do you really believe that I’m willing to risk a rejection with a magnet that’s not from his Amalness?

1 Like

:speaking_head: Calling all magnetos
:magnet_xg3:
:magnet_titan:

There are many cyborgs :robot: with magnetic powers :magnet: in our community, so this is for all of you.
But specifically, when I saw this, I immediately thought of our prolific magnet tinkerer @mrln

The Bolt has a hidden battery in the head, The Nut unscrews itself when a magnet is placed near the Bolt head.
I am assuming it is polarity dependent, so maybe it can be screw itself up also :shrug
Watch the video, specifically in action at the 3 minute mark

And a purchase link here

https://a.aliexpress.com/_mqzVmvA

• disclaimer,
    I don’t have any bio-magnets
    I also don’t have this Magic prop

BUT theoretically, this looks like it could work

Over to you guys.

Do with this as you will

giphy (24)

2 Likes

i have several of these bolts :wink: @Pilgrimsmaster