Show off your Magnets! 🧲 TiTAN + xG3 v1 + v2 Gallery

Just realized I totally overlooked this thread, or at least I forgot to post here :smile:
So this is my little Titan baby, about 1.5 months old in this video, lifting its first little things :wink:

5 Likes

Unrelated to the magnet, but what’s that great fingertip metal thingy ? It looks awesome !

1 Like

I’ll never forgive the US for having non-magnetic coins

1 Like

how else are we supposed to tell the cheap shit coins from US currency in vending machines in 1950? magnets work great for this.

though we did make a steel penny during the war.

3 Likes

Just a piece of jewelry - those “claws” are quite common in the goth scene, though this one is a bit special. Most are a lot less ornamental. Bought it at the Wave Gotik Treffen in Germany about… dunno, 20 years ago :smile: Guess the brand (that I forgot anyways^^) doesn’t exist any more, like so many wonderful subculture brands… sigh… I’m getting old :wink:

2 Likes

Thate awesome. Congrats! Im jealous- im gonna need to get a Titan sometime.

1 Like

My v2 reacts the most to my microwave. I have 3 v1s and a titan as well but this fell is my favourite

I want a titan but recently got a job doing cnc work, alot of metal. Not sure how that’s going to play out :rofl: my finger will probably look like a magnet that was dragged through road dirt.

2 Likes

I’ve actually done some metalworking recently and so far the only issue was metal dust from the grinder and that stuff wipes off nice and easy.

5 Likes

Glue or tape a small magnet to your finger for a day or two. It should give a good idea of what to expect on that front.

However, I don’t expect such a magnet to feel the same or be as sensitive as an implant.

2 Likes

My last job had a lot of welding/grinding work and I got some shavings that would accumulate around the magnet, but it was easy to wipe off.

4 Likes

i want… what do i google

I added the link in my post

https://a.aliexpress.com/_mqzVmvA

xG3 v2 showing up nicely under the skin! :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

The two different xG3s placed so they can work together :mechanical_arm:

8 Likes

xG3 V1, id love a xG3 V2 but only if its a N55 version

2 Likes

Messing around with the v2 while bored has taken over most of my fidgeting habits lol

2 Likes

I challenge you to a liftin’ duel :grin:

2 Likes

I’ve got nothing that big that’s light enough for me to pick up :frowning:
You won this battle, but I’m gonna keep my eye out!

1 Like

Magnetic balls connecting my 3 magnets

6 Likes