Show off your Magnets! 🧲 TiTAN + xG3 v1 + v2 Gallery

Nice! Can’t wait to get mine. It’s next on my list.
Great nails, too! :star_struck:

1 Like

i have a custom n55 implanted, where do see stock for a n64??? id definitely buy one to make another magnet implant lmao

I haven’t seen it available sadly, just dreaming haha. Theoretically it would be ~12% stronger than N52?

Ah okay i was gonna grab one so quick lmao

Im not sure about strength, my n55 is 5mm x 6mm plus coating which comes out to around 6mm x 7-8mm

It can hold a spoon or fork with no issues, IIRC it has a 1.2lb lift strength but it’s definitely lower than that with the skin & coating in the way

Honestly i wish i did 4mm x 10mm but this is still pretty strong, i get stuck to the sink or random metal objects sometimes

3 Likes

I’d be more interested in more strength for sensing honestly. A titan with the same mass and dimensions with more strength would just increase the sensitivity I would think, not sure if sensitivity increase would be 1:1 with the strength increase though.

I’m sure I will start wanting a lifting magnet as soon as my Titan is in though lol. Hopefully tonight :crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

i have a haworth finger magnet for sensing but the n55 & xg3v1 all work for sensing

by far the Haworth is more sensitive though

I’d love a titan but it’d have to be at least an N55 for me to even consider buying it, i personally cant justify that price for an n52

edit: for me the sensitivity feels like ½ or ⅓ to strength