So are you guys excited for Cyberpunk2077?

I know it’s been a few months but I’m thinking the topic is still relivant.
How cool would scanning an implant be to even just get a little achivment in game like “irl cyborg” or the DT logo sticker on your character.

2 Likes

Yes! That would be epic

2 Likes

It would be epic indeed, but I really don’t think they would do that, because some achievements farmers would be upset they can’t get 100% easily.

Well they could …

1 Like

I mean yeah they could xd

best way to get more cyborgs. but nah i know it wouldn’t be able to work like that, all someone without a chip would have to do is get a card

If you used a spark you couldn’t :slight_smile:

Ugh then it would be another reason for me needing to get on vivokey early XD

I got a spark2 recently, I like it but also am wondering what I can do with it short of a couple of word press sites I’ve not found much yet. But im hopeful and will be getting an apex when available.

same here

Have you tried Tweeting @CyberpunkGame? I’ve noted they seem to be pretty responsive on there.

2 Likes

No. I don’t find the current state of gaming software’s ability to play me enticing enough. I’m holding out for an AI controlled Holodeck.

I just saw this available about 40 mins ago

Oh damn, guessing shops are going insane lol

I pre-ordered the game and have off of work today but my PS4 stopped working and I’m still unable to fix it.

I’m currently downloading it - followed the development since the first trailer, preordered 1,5 years ago. Now sitting here, unable to use my left hand :expressionless:

I have already played 4 hours and the game is wonderful (PC), quite a few bugs but it is still playable, the only negative point is that for a little while I will no longer have a social life lol

2 Likes

I am gonna give it a year or two. I got burned by No Man’s Sky.

2 Likes

I just hit 8 hours played on PC, and really loving it. Trying to make the main storyline last, so I’ve been doing a lot of the side stories and gigs. Having an absolute blast. I’ve been so excited for this to come out, and it’s paying off. It is indeed a little bit buggy, but really not that bad. Nothing game breaking for me so far, just stuff like buttons needing 2 presses to respond, car getting stuck when summoned, etc. Nothing that has made me restart a mission or anything.

1 Like

Look what was delivered earlier today…

But this will have to wait until I finish playing Assassin’s Creed: Valhalla