So are you guys excited for Cyberpunk2077?

I played it for a good 30hrs now (just 1-2 hours in a row, because of my hand…), and I experienced some glitches, mostly flowing objects, but only 2 real bugs where in one case my questgiver was just gone and in the other case, a car I should sit in just drove away without me. Both bugs were no big problem, thanks to autosave I just had to replay a few minutes.
So at least on PC, I’m either lucky or there are not that many serious bugs. But I heard of quite some trouble on consoles…

I would rephrase as:
Only on PC. :rofl:

The game’s current state seems to be:

• Astonishingly beautiful but slightly bugged on PC

• OK beautiful but very very bugged on Console

• Why on earth they think 10fps and crashing every 20s is even near acceptable!!! on 2nd gen console.

1 Like

I noticed that in photo mode often I’m completely nude in the game , dangerous thing when there’s a 3 year old walking around sometimes , thank god I only play in the evening :’)

I am able to modify my genitals in this game - what’s the point of that if not for running around nude most of the time? :smile:

Honestly, I’m mostly fighting with mantis blades, and I think some of those finishing moves might be a bit more disturbing for a kid than some titties :wink:

1 Like

True :smile:

Besides, what 3 year old doesn’t want to run around in the buff already?

1 Like

I have signed up to Stadia solely so I can play it.

I’m loving it so far. Definitely not regretting buying an RTX 3080. Everything set to “Psycho” and still getting 60-70FPS. No crashes, but a million little visual glitches. The only major bug was when I won a car after a mission and it asked me to get in. Except the car was upside down, on fire, and then exploded. Luckily the autosave was right before that.

I want to give it a 7.5/10, but I can see a 10/10 bubbling beneath the surface waiting for patches and some QoL changes. That constant this could be sooooooo good constantly going through my mind is kind of grating.

1 Like

[quote="The only major bug was when I won a car after a mission and it asked me to get in. Except the car was upside down, on fire, and then exploded. Luckily the autosave was right before that.
[/quote]

That just made my day, that is hillarious!

1 Like

Likewise, if a game could tell you it hates you, that is how it would do it!

Fantastic bug

I’m still a bit angry at GLaDOS for calling me a fat eagle when I was jumping around… that lady really hurt my feelings several times… :cry:

3 Likes

Hahaha, from the list of bug fixes in 1.05:
Fixed an issue with Delamain (the car) appearing upside down at the end of Don’t Lose Your Mind.

The patch list is long. Glad they are cranking fixes out.

I’ll fix that for you lol

Glad there using patches to finish the game

I mean people cried that they had to wait with for a release so they released it
If not the pressure the game would be just delayed more but finished

3 Likes

I would be pissed if I was a CDPR dev. To have the higher ups release it like that would crush me. I’ve had to work 100 hour weeks and sleep in the office when I was doing game dev, but at least the game we released was finished and pretty much bug-free.

But if I was forced to crunch that hard for that long and have the game release as broken as it is? Oof.

2 Likes

Would that be a game we have heard of?

2 Likes

nooice

4 Likes

Thats great!