Some flex questions

You mean the fact that is it wedge-shaped, right? It’s 7 mm on one edge and 8 on the other.

https://forum.dangerousthings.com/t/8mm-wedge-flex-device-installation-with-custom-4g-needle/6693

Ah I see what you mean, the chip itsself. I have no idea :sweat_smile: Sorry

Nah, the actual chip itself, not the implant. Let me see if I can post a better picture:

The actual chip isn’t quite square, with an angle on each side, forming a sort of wonky parallelogram shape.

I tried to draw an outline showing the actual shape of the backside of the chip (not sure what material it is):

EDIT: Just saw your edit after posting this, sorry :cry:

we are now exploring going back to the vials for small flex…

…it is being explored.

In the mean time, I think the inside of the poly bag (which should now be puffed up like a pillow due to vaporization pressure) should technically be “clean” even without the liquid… as long as it’s not opened until install day, it should be fine. In short, if there is a hole in the poly bag, and air can get in and out of it, then that is not good, but if the liquid vaporized but the bag is still basically “air tight”… then it should be fine.

2 Likes

ok fine… if you want to send it back to me i can repackage …

3 Likes

That’s a very generous offer, I really appreciate it (for my first flex it would definitely make me feel better).

There was absolutely no expectation of you doing that (given that it’s been sitting around for a bit, not your fault).

How would I go about doing so? I wouldn’t have an order number since I didn’t order it directly.

i’ll dm the address to send it to

1 Like

ok sent. i’ll probably send it back to you in a vial not a squish pack… you’ll be the first test of our new approach for vials :slight_smile:

2 Likes

My FlexNT is in a vial like that.

2 Likes

I fucken love you Amal :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation:

Totally above and beyond.

Other than Dangerous Things, what company would offer that?

(Maybe Vivokey :wink: )

A second hand :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed: [Pun] implant, ( Figurative Not Literal ) There would/ should be ZERO expectation of this level of service, But , WOW :exploding_head:

4 Likes

Yeah, it’s absolutely incredible. I feel the need to reference back to an earlier post of mine:

3 Likes

Out of pure curiosity, how well does it scan through the vial, if at all?

Yay! Vials! :partying_face:
I could scan my Flex while it was in the vial.
Actually from both sides. With my Nokia 925.

1 Like

Can’t second that strongly enough!! :grin:

Stunning service indeed!

2 Likes

It’s a bit of a pain to line up through the vial and my phone case but if I’ve got everything aligned I can get good reads.