SwatchPAY upgrade

Thanks dude the truth is on our side
After the war, I will install an implant
(if there is a hand in place)
I really hope

11 Likes

I happen to have a friend who manages the Swatch store near me. He told me that supposedly we should expect SwatchPay functionality in the next few weeks, but that it might be pushed back.

They are only currently selling the New Ghent style that @Fade0 posted about, but are planning on selling smaller, cheaper watch styles with SwatchPAY functionality.

3 Likes

Curve has just started letting in beta users over the last week, so yeah it looks like it won’t be long now for US availability.

1 Like

Hello together.
I’m from Switzerland and I knew the SwatchPay, but I don’t like Swatch watches. I’m happy with my two implants and a payment without expiration would be great. Checkout this side and get in contact with them. Maybe we can get some people together to get a customised form of the chip already prepared for the last steps before implantation (or how is it called?).

www.wearonize.com they are behind the SwatchPay and they write on their page:
Ready to Integrate - We provide a variety of pre-certified antenna shapes that can easily be incorporated into any accessory design, wristband or watch strap.
Ready to Wear - Our contactless payment modules attach effortlessly to your existing watch or other accessory.
Ready for Requests - If standard contactless design won’t fit your needs, we can create something that will.

At the moment only in 10 countries, but growing. More than 50 banks.

Sounds great or not?!

I’ll think, If you can have one and you know, that it won’t expire unless a new technology is coming, that would mean that’s maybe fine for 15 or more years - hopefully.

I think I’ll call them tomorrow to get an idea how many pieces are needed to be ordered to get it customised. I’ll keep you updated.

Update - I’ve just mailed them - I’ll let you know - cross fingers!

9 Likes

Thanks for taking the initiative! I wouldn’t bring this up until you have more info, but we could always make the antenna if they will sell the chips directly.

4 Likes

:+1:

Cool. It was difficult not to call them today. I’ll let them a little time. Many thanks for the input.

We will update later what’s going on

4 Likes

The issue with the swatch pcb was Z height on the board right?

Perhaps since they are making it, it could be tailored to fix the requirements for amals bio goop

6 Likes

I’ve made a list with questions - the size is one of them… but thanks for the input

5 Likes

Had a phone call… it’s going further. Please be patient for the moment
Thanks

9 Likes

Any news bro?

Several members of the biohacking community have made a connection with the owner of wearonize (the payment wearable company that provides chips to SwatchPAY) and they have a good chance of getting something worked out.

6 Likes

And that’s great!
Thanks for the update

Hey buddy, any progress on it?

2 Likes

Been a while since I’ve been on this forum! Were any of those people reaching out successful at all? I’ve been a little salty since my Walletmor stopped working, and have been wanting a replacement.

They’re still working on it, should be some progress soon based on updates I just received. There’s a few payment projects moving forward right now. I’m working on the CoM Conversion for specific cards too

5 Likes

That’s good to hear, my implant is due to come out… I’ll probably wait till there’s an option to put back in it’s place

1 Like

Any threads or posts to watch for in that case? (pun intended ;>) It’d be nice to have a replacement by next year, so would like to keep an eye out for project developments.

1 Like

Nope. It’s secret at the moment so as not to jeopardize any possible agreements. I’ve said as much as I can. I’ll take another look at the SwatchPAY module from the watch today or tomorrow though and see if it’s somehow useable.

4 Likes

Hello friend. Unfortunately, I must state that due to the ongoing events between Russia and Ukraine, in connection with the accompanying sanctions in Russia, Swatch Pay does not work with “Mir” cards.
This is very sad, since I can’t even check with the changes made (which I wrote about earlier in the posts above) I had high hopes for the work of the Swatch Pay system.
I very very sad :pensive:

1 Like

Hello
Because of the war, I lost my country house and two of my friends.
I’m sad too, the last thing I care about now is Swatch Pay, maybe one day…

6 Likes