The antišŸš«-derailmentšŸšƒ & threadšŸ§µ hijackingšŸ”« threadšŸ§µ ā‰

90 posts were split to a new topic: AI sentience & human procreation

As an aside, apparently I missed a day yesterday as I checked DT too late in the day (but before midnight local time) so it will be at least a year before I achieve Devoteeā€¦

Found this on facebook the other night, gave me a good laugh. I immediately thought of @Coma 's power button.

2 Likes

i like the ben franklin comment the best - honestly, dude is getting the exact reaction he wants posting that on FB. like me, freaking the normies is hella satisfying.

4 Likes

In other news, itā€™s apparently been exactly a year since I got my first implants! My implants are one of the very few things I have where the honeymoon period never really wore off. Theyā€™re still just as exciting to me today as they were a year ago.

7 Likes

Iā€™m the opposite of you and want to be left alone with regards to my bodymods. And Iā€™m the guy who wants a full robot body that looks entirely mechanical.

But Iā€™m not going to limit myself in exchange of being accepted by the normies.

2 Likes

Shit.

Which reminds meā€¦Welcome back @Eyeux

I guess your negative reaction is a positive reaction
or vise-versa

Boo!

1 Like

I had a strep / brochitus tag team recently

Pretty sure I would have taken mild Covid happily

2 Likes

Uhuuu!! Good to be back!!

But I still got a bunch of travelling around to do and a couple of big projects to hand inā€¦ so not sure if I wonā€™t vanish again for a whileā€¦ :sob:

For yā€™all with a flex implant in your forearm above the wrist, how long did the flex take to heal for you? Do you get any sort of discomfort when bending or twisting your arm? Iā€™m a week into my healing process.

1 Like

about 2 weeks

I could feel them for about 4 weeks, but I wouldnā€™t call it discomfort

Yeah, definitely give it another week or 3

3 Likes

Seems like a sus amount of ā€œfirstsā€ in that article

Makes me sus of the title of ā€œfirstā€ cyborg when it sounds identical to others with such issues

It was all external care and control items as far as I can seeā€¦ I forget who did the cyborg classification threadā€¦ but I feel that would be low

1 Like

Awesome! Someone else asked about visibility, and the answer to that is, not even a bump. My complexion is a little darker, so your mileage will vary. The little dot is where it was put in.

Iā€™m sure this has been asked before, but my search-fu skills are failing me yet again: Is there a linux version of the PM3 guide, or is it just the mac and windows versions? Iā€™m sure I can transliterate or just boot up windows, but I figured Iā€™d check for a guide first.

edit: Whoops, I should have just clicked on the macOS version first, they have a whole list of instructions there, including linux instructions here:

Just in case anyone else needs it in the future

Relatedly, today is an exciting day:

5 Likes

This has @darthdomo written all over it,
He was trying to convince me to install a dual Linux/Ubuntu boot for my proxmark lol

1 Like

Shouldnā€™t this whole exchange be moved to its own discussion? Itā€™s way too detailed, profound, long, interesting,ā€¦ for the derailment thread :wink:.

In other news, have you heard about MuchBetter (the alternative to iCard for people in the UK) disabling the Walletmor implants because the conversion to an implant was not approved by them? :confused:

Agreed, i didnt think it was going to go THAT long

3 Likes

As others saidā€¦ it was a while. Long due.

1 Like