The antišŸš«-derailmentšŸšƒ & threadšŸ§µ hijackingšŸ”« threadšŸ§µ ā‰

Same. The other day I was stressing lol

Have you checked?
Your quarter is good, and you are at 175 days for the year :+1:

1 Like

Tbh, not 100% sure how to check.

1 Like

it says ā€œthis topic is only available to the authorā€ on the forum page, so something may be up

ah nevermind then

Hope yall are well.

Can I ask for a TL;DR of this please?

Whatā€™s new with me? Not much. On1k0 and i have learned each other well. Theyā€™ve only hit the punching bag once.

8 Likes

Lots of AI/Sentience stuff, disappointment from the LTT community, passports, and the all important Pancakes v. Waffles.

11 Likes

Hope you are, too! :slight_smile:
Really good to see you here again :wink:

2 Likes

Does anyone else here watch Formula 1 racing? Your thoughts on todayā€™s race? Quite an exciting one! Started out with a bang and a nail biter at the end. Probably the best race of the season IMO.

2 Likes

The last few laps after safety car were truly amazing - thatā€™s what racing should be like, fair, intense and exciting.
The start, on the other handā€¦ those are scenes Iā€™d rather not see, and Iā€™m really happy that Zhou was - surprisingly! - well after the accidentā€¦

4 Likes

The Zhou crash was terrifying, Iā€™m so glad heā€™s okayā€¦ Seeing Sainz finally winning a race felt good, Iā€™m super happy when someone new gets a win!
Iā€™m less happy to see the Ferrari fansā€™ comments on Instagram after something happensā€¦ Oconā€™s last post was full of people insulting him because he ā€œcausedā€ the safety car, every Ferrariā€™s new post same, every comment was an insult against Carlos and Binottoā€¦ Wtf seriously? Okay i was kinda bummed they couldnā€™t pit both drivers but well shit happensā€¦
On the bright side the battle after the safety car restart was great to watch.
Alsoā€¦ Finally points for Mick!

3 Likes

The race was amazing! So happy for Sainz! Also loved watching Checo come back and fight for second, that was my favorite part! Incredible that the halo held up during the crash, and was nice seeing Russle checking on Zhou.
Yeah, the formula 1 fans online arenā€™t really nice people, r/formula1 has been a dumpster fire. Thankfully thereā€™s a bar in KC that opens up early for the races and has some cool people I can watch with.

3 Likes

To all my fellow Americans, happy 4th! :fireworks:

To those everywhere else, I hope you have a great day nonetheless!

7 Likes

Welcome to the new Dangerous Things lab space!

12 Likes

I think you may need a dehumidifier

6 Likes

The air conditioning should take care of that part.

5 Likes

I am sorry, but I failed you all. For reasons I was in Corvallis Oregon at the weekend, and despite driving past it and commenting on it to myself, I am afraid that I didnā€™t get a photo of the Nutsac world headquarters for you. :frowning:

2 Likes

Christmas came early! Came home to find my new T-Mobile gateway, which was one hell of a pain in the ass to get working. TMobileā€™s system had the wrong ICCID # for some reason, and they tried to update it, but updated my phoneā€™s sim # by accident so I lost service to my phone. After everything was fixed though, my new xEM and FlexMT were delivered!!! :smiley:

4 Likes

Thatā€™s gonna be a bitch and a half to implant.

5 Likes