The anti🚫-derailment🚃 & thread🧵 hijacking🔫 thread🧵 ⁉

Will have to remove some organs to make it fit.
Completely unrelated, anyone know how to sell a kidney, appendix, etc? Asking for a friend…

3 Likes

I love how beautiful the FlexMT is. I also hate how tempting it is to self install cuz I want it under my skin!!! Calm down me, you self installed an xserries once, that does NOT mean you can self install a flex… XD

5 Likes

Good revelation :+1:

Have you tested it on readers?

I had one that I never installed ( it was a little to big for where I wanted it ) However, I had a good play with it, and the range and performance of both chips was unsurprisingly, AMAZING

Great implant

1 Like

Love the Archer meme pic lol
I have not yet. I thought about it, but I promptly put it back in the box before I got some overwhelming urges to take out a knife and attempt an install XD
I’m debating on self install with help, but going to talk to my PCP and a dermatologist about install, and I’ll play with it right before install to limit the urges lol

2 Likes

Redemption…

Stoner Electric, part of The Stoner Group.

2 Likes

Exactly, I’m glad it wasn’t wasted :+1:

1 Like

So i think i missed two days

Yep, some time in the last 9 months, but can’t narrow it down any further than that unfortunately

The IT department keeps sending phishing emails, and I guess our branch keeps falling for it. Got an email from my boss’s boss addressed to everyone saying “DONT OPEN THE EMAIL” :rofl:

1 Like

7 Likes

Your phishing trainings seem effective :wink:

1 Like

Lol. It’s like a big f-you-in-particular to Australia and New Zealand. (and a few other I guess.)

3 Likes

Parts of that “sunlight” map are a bit dubious.

Cnet article

Most of the west coast of America is in Astronomical twilight which, for all intents and purposes is “dark”

(The exception being Washington, the most heavily populated parts of which are in Nautical twilight or “pretty dark”)

3 Likes

Read the headers of one of the phishing emails and see if it comes from a third party organisation with a header like “phish.me” somewhere in it.

My old employer did that and I had an email rule that automatically moved them and warned me that it was a company phishing attempt.

Then tell your co-workers. :unicorn_sneaky_peek:

2 Likes

Different each time I think. Will check later. One of my coworkers might be able to set a rule for their email, the rest barely know how to use email XD

Nonetheless it’s a cool illustration of just how asymmetrical life on Earth is

1 Like

My company uses Knowbe4 for phishing simulations and there are indeed headers that indicate the mail is part of a phishing test campaign. Each time I get a suspicious email it’s easy to check the headers and confirm.

2 Likes

We just recently started using the same and Gmail literally says “via knowb4” in the from line of the email. Kinda defeats the purpose if you ask me.

2 Likes

Can’t see anything in outlook on my company iPhone besides the made up address. Though I’m not familiar with iOS so I may be missing something lol

1 Like