The antišŸš«-derailmentšŸšƒ & threadšŸ§µ hijackingšŸ”« threadšŸ§µ ā‰

I found ā€œthe treatā€ (the hundredā€¦) on the forum ! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Iā€™ve hit targets out to 10 soccer fields out, does that count as metric? Asking for a friend lol
(I know what I said lol)

6 Likes

10 Likes

Iā€™m crazy enough to have ordered a wiegand 125khz reader without a controllerā€¦ I wonder if itā€™ll beep or do something on itā€™s own when scanning a tag. IIRC, it should?

Iā€™m planning to get an ESP-RFID board for it or make my own controller for it.

Is there something better than NFC Tools for writing several ndef records to a tag? TagWriter is better for most things but itā€™s kind of clunky when adding multiple records to a single tag.

( in my opinion ) those 2 are really the best

If I had to pick one I would go for NFC Tools

Does this help with what you are trying to achieve?

1 Like

I was looking for an app that allows you to set a description on URL records with a relatively easy to use interface for writing several records to a single tang.

I think I should just buy NFC Tools Pro and add text entries before each link. TagWriter technically has the exact functionality that I want but the UI for adding several records to a dataset is not great and thereā€™s a bug where it ends up creating a new dataset with just one entry.

And at least Android displays URL descriptions in the same way as separate text entries. Also, if the first entry is a plan text one, Android will display a list with the all of the records on the tag.

1 Like

Oh really? I need to test that one!

1 Like

Still a pretty bad taste in my mouth, but Iā€™d be remiss if I didnā€™t mention someone else pestered LTT about bio hacking and they continue to be interested, Luke in particular

But they wonā€™t actually converse with @amal and weā€™re all shills so w/e

2 Likes

Yes, or at least this is what I get on my Galaxy S21 Ultra:

And if youā€™re curious, I posted that song in the corresponding thread:

2 Likes

Watched 24/7

Got my hands on the new style of Uhppote 125kHz reader and I couldnā€™t get my xFD keychain to light but it can read an xEM at 8mm or so.

These readers that fail to light the keychain detectors but work with glassies are weird and I still have to check it with the diagnostic card. I need to do some more testing and write a review.

Edit: it does light up the keychain when placed on the side of the reader. This thing puts out a somewhat weak field and the coil might be buried behind the PCB or something, itā€™s probably quite deep from where the xFD turns on.

3 Likes

Just to share my personal horror:
my monkey brain scratched the wound, like hard, during sleep.
So hard I ripped 4 of 5 stitches and the wound is barely closedā€¦
Itā€™s gonna get

2 Likes

Yikes! Is there something you can do about it?

I hope that it heals quickly and properly, and that you wonā€™t get an infection.

1 Like

Cone of shame. But on your hands.

1 Like

Canā€™t remember who it was, but remember seeing this posted a while back.

8 Likes

So the wife went on a trip to see her friend before she moved,

Came back Sunday night mostly fine, slightly dry throat
Monday lost her voice light fever, Monday night slight cough
Tuesday coughing bad, decent fever
Test came back Tuesday for Covid

Tuesday night and Iā€™m developing a dry scratchy throat

Guess the jigs up after 2.5 years

1 Like

@Pilgrimsmaster I really wanted to post this in THAT thread thatā€™s about to become part of the tin foil thread, but youā€™d call me harsh again lol

So here will do

Also, I swear I had something better

4 Likes

installer put steristrips or something on it, and now Iā€™m just gonna watch it like nothin happened

wasnā€™t too bloody + implant has lots of space, infection isnā€™t that certain

might use scar reduction creme, as this might become a big one

For real tho Iā€™m keeping my arm wrapped at nightā€¦

1 Like

Since I absolutely hate stitches (and they start itching like hell after a short time), I always cover them when I sleep - plaster, bandage, anything. Otherwise Iā€™d either tear them out unconsciously, or Iā€™d catch on my hair, bedsheets or anything else.
Steristrips are a fine alternative, and usually should do the job quite well, especially if the wound is at least ā€œbarely closedā€ :wink: