The antišŸš«-derailmentšŸšƒ & threadšŸ§µ hijackingšŸ”« threadšŸ§µ ā‰

in the sense that it is no longer sterileā€¦ that is correct.

there are so many reasons not to re-sterilize an injectorā€¦ however, i think in this case where it has not been used (the point is still fresh) and the professional has an autoclave that has a ā€œplasticsā€ mode (many higher end ones do) then it should be ok to useā€¦ however, any good piercer can just use a piercing needle to make the incision and pocket, remove, then slide the chip in;

This needle procedure is what I would call perfect. There is plenty of needle lube, and the bevel is down. Super smooth.

2 Likes

So do you think a professional piercer would be able to, over the sterile field and after implant site prep,
Eject from the injector, remove migration cap, slide back into needle and install in a sterile manner?

Or should I not?

Do I actually WANT the migration cap?, I feel safe about glass and flex goop, but the migration cap I feel less confident about toxicity wise

A professional piercer could probably carefully eject, remove the cap, and place back into the injectorā€¦ but itā€™s risky for the pro. Theyā€™d have to be careful of the point of the needle. Also the longer itā€™s out the more chance for cross contaminationā€¦ but technically possible.

Depending on where youā€™re getting it, you might want the cap. Other areas of the body might have quite a thick fat layer and thatā€™s not all that good at encapsulation and keeping things where they belong.

1 Like

Thought Iā€™d mention it for anyone looking for one. I just saw someone on r/homelabsales selling a used Proxmark3 RDV4 plus some other goodies including a RC522 and PN532. $280 shipped. Iā€™d buy it myself, but donā€™t really have the cash ATM. šŸ„²

3 Likes

As Iā€™m sorting stuff for my third flight to Norway this year, I suddenly got taken aback by a thought:
Why have I never reached out here for meetups? :thinking:

I meanā€¦ we even joked about that in other threadsā€¦

Anyway, Iā€™ll be around the Oslo - Moss area for the end of October.
If anyone [edit for clarity] in Norway [end edit] fancy an ā€œunoficial International DT meetupā€, hit me on DMs?

1 Like

@RazAquato is in Norway also I believe

3 Likes

Iā€™m in another continent entirely but I often get asked if Iā€™m from the Netherlands when speaking in English and my French accent is perfectā€¦ And I also have a bit of an accent in my mother tongue. The perils of being multilingualā€¦

Ok, the derailment thread is getting derailed.

3 Likes

200 (13)

4 Likes

Yeahā€¦ as mentioned, we had ā€œjokedā€ about it already in other threadsā€¦

but you were magical as always in bringing those links up! Tx!! XD

2 Likes

I was able to diagnose a problem at work with my xG3v1 today. Installing new equipment and one of the controls wasnā€™t working. Realized a solenoid wasnā€™t getting any power when I felt around it with the magnet. The electricians who ran the wires pulled out a jumper cable when they tried to operate the equipment which they werenā€™t supposed to do, only run the wires XD
Made a new jumper and bam, solenoid has power, can feel the EM field with the magnet, and the control works properly! Felt kind of cool :sunglasses:

9 Likes

You made it on Reddit by the Boss himself :wink:

6 Likes

if any1 didnā€™t get the memo yet
google Uber :slight_smile:
highly entertaining stuff

3 Likes

Holy shit! Thank you!!!

Edit: XD thanks for suggesting the Uber search, thatā€™s hilarious!

3 Likes

Ah man I looked, I lost the game.
Ah shoot! I lost The Game too! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Oh man, what is this bullcrap? Why does my phone never make videos that load properly?

I do have HEVC enabled, perhaps thatā€™s the issue?

So you would recommend it?

Good luck with the Con, I hope it goes well

1 Like

So far so good, 8 in the usual slow day,
But lots of talking and explaining and teaching
Zzzzzz

1 Like

Like a missionary for God Amal. preaching the good cyborg faith

OR

Plying your wares on a street corner at a Con booth like a hooker for DT

I was going to ā€œphotoshopā€ up some pictures of you to go with each of those, but on my phone at the moment, and will take too long

3 Likes

Do you mean 8 implants in # L0 / #R0 ?

Which implants?