The anti🚫-derailment🚃 & thread🧵 hijacking🔫 thread🧵 ⁉

Yeah… as mentioned, we had “joked” about it already in other threads…

but you were magical as always in bringing those links up! Tx!! XD

2 Likes

I was able to diagnose a problem at work with my xG3v1 today. Installing new equipment and one of the controls wasn’t working. Realized a solenoid wasn’t getting any power when I felt around it with the magnet. The electricians who ran the wires pulled out a jumper cable when they tried to operate the equipment which they weren’t supposed to do, only run the wires XD
Made a new jumper and bam, solenoid has power, can feel the EM field with the magnet, and the control works properly! Felt kind of cool :sunglasses:

9 Likes

You made it on Reddit by the Boss himself :wink:

6 Likes

if any1 didn’t get the memo yet
google Uber :slight_smile:
highly entertaining stuff

3 Likes

Holy shit! Thank you!!!

Edit: XD thanks for suggesting the Uber search, that’s hilarious!

3 Likes

Ah man I looked, I lost the game.
Ah shoot! I lost The Game too! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Oh man, what is this bullcrap? Why does my phone never make videos that load properly?

I do have HEVC enabled, perhaps that’s the issue?

So you would recommend it?

Good luck with the Con, I hope it goes well

1 Like

So far so good, 8 in the usual slow day,
But lots of talking and explaining and teaching
Zzzzzz

1 Like

Like a missionary for God Amal. preaching the good cyborg faith

OR

Plying your wares on a street corner at a Con booth like a hooker for DT

I was going to “photoshop” up some pictures of you to go with each of those, but on my phone at the moment, and will take too long

3 Likes

Do you mean 8 implants in # L0 / #R0 ?

Which implants?

1 desfire x series… didn’t expect but Rock on

1 guy brought 3 xem next and a xg3 I thin
A man after my own heart

Everything this else is a mix of next xSIID and xg3 (hand only)

Preaching or plying… I’m doing something

Weirdly we are also promoting the shit out of the flipper zero… which is I ironic if you remember how hesitant I was in the beginning

3 Likes

My Flipper Zero is due to arrive any day. 'Looking forward to seeing what it can do.

1 Like

This is a good reference

1 Like

Did someone change the website today?

I was joking how hard the forum was to find while pointing people to it at the booth and suddenly support takes you directly to the forum

1 Like

Watching the new Cyberpunk series on Netflix and all I could think about during the military implant install was “I wonder what the waiting period before use is on that thing.” XD

5 Likes

Finished the Midwest hacker con

Consuming nutrient matter now

Good weekend, not as busy as I expected, but that was fine… was able to have good chats with people… we did like 13 installs

I’m probably in for it it next time also

I’m pretty happy with what I brought for show and tell… it worked pretty good… but I felt more scattered than usual so I’d probably want to figure out how To keep myself a bit more centered or organized m

8 Likes

What con? “Midwest Hack Con” doesn’t turn up much on Google.

From another post.