The antišŸš«-derailmentšŸšƒ & threadšŸ§µ hijackingšŸ”« threadšŸ§µ ā‰

This is a good reference

1 Like

Did someone change the website today?

I was joking how hard the forum was to find while pointing people to it at the booth and suddenly support takes you directly to the forum

1 Like

Watching the new Cyberpunk series on Netflix and all I could think about during the military implant install was ā€œI wonder what the waiting period before use is on that thing.ā€ XD

5 Likes

Finished the Midwest hacker con

Consuming nutrient matter now

Good weekend, not as busy as I expected, but that was fineā€¦ was able to have good chats with peopleā€¦ we did like 13 installs

Iā€™m probably in for it it next time also

Iā€™m pretty happy with what I brought for show and tellā€¦ it worked pretty goodā€¦ but I felt more scattered than usual so Iā€™d probably want to figure out how To keep myself a bit more centered or organized m

8 Likes

What con? ā€œMidwest Hack Conā€ doesnā€™t turn up much on Google.

From another post.

F**k, 2 days without visiting the forum this weekend. Way too busy to even think about it. Too bad for the Devotee badge :sob:

3 Likes

At least you know when your Day 1 starts, I guess

2 Likes

Too soon

1 Like

Wanna see something sad?

I have a broken xg3

Any ideas what I can do with it? Like some funny stuff?

Using it as a fridge magnet is the only thing that comes in my mind :laughing:

Edit:

It broke due to human error. Nothing was wrong with that thing.

Snapped really clean.

Ah and its a xg3 v2 :confused:

R.I.P.

3 Likes

Just superglue it back together.

1 Like

I thought the same and was amazed when they actually included the bloody jacket as a nod.

1 Like

Not funny, but a good fidget toy to play and show off with your other bio-magnets

1 Like

Donate it to @Eriequiet, so he can show it off as a cut-away at the next convention?

I already have the one I had cut out of me :sweat_smile:

I dooooo need a next to complete my set :joy:

1 Like

NOOO!!
Itā€™s MINE. And you CANā€™T HAVE IT!!!

Have you considered a Steam Deck?

I donā€™t have any experience with them but

Iā€™ve thought of it. But when it comes down to it, I have a switch if I really want to game on the go.

I donā€™t really want to game on the go. Also, I can hook an Xbox controller to a computer. And a desktop would give me significant more access.

I know building a computer is usually better, but I would buy an Alienware (or equivalent, and im considering buying one based off the name alone.) if anyone knows of one. Iā€™m too lazy to read exactly which parts I need.

Guess I also need to work on some stuff. Ha.

1 Like