The anti🚫-derailment🚃 & thread🧵 hijacking🔫 thread🧵 ⁉

You can’t get the Devotee badge multiple times can you?

I was going to mention that I might’ve missed a day or two but @ODaily was right:

Can someone with a flipper and a xBT check something for me?

Does it only read out in non freedom units?

I have a Flipper and a cat with a chip. When I scan his chip it pops up as Celsius.

Boo

I missed out

It’s coming back

1 Like

Soon.

Sooner than soon

1 Like

Sooonish

5 Likes

The soonish-ing

2 Likes

Had three interviews today for a job basically doing SQL, Which I know. What I didn’t know is that the part of my brain that does SQL and the part of my brain that talks are fully unconnected so when they asked me technical questions I sounded like I was having a stroke. But then I hung up and was like “I definitely know how to do that” and had no problem actually doing it. Pretty sure I botched 2/3 of the interviews for this job just from that. Just wanted to know if anyone has an implant for that Lol. j/k (But am I?)

4 Likes

3oie5vtgy2z81 (1)

‘SELECT * FROM experience WHERE understanding != NULL AND 1=0;’ >]]> eval(decodeURIComponent("%C0%FF%EE…

4 Likes

18mpenleoksq8jpg

6 Likes

Where did you find that picture of my car!?

1 Like

Yeeeessssss!! I love that one! :joy: Me and my friend always joked that there’s definitely a non-zero chance that this would actually work.

3 Likes

This gave me a good laugh. Thanks.

Anyone else use qr codes to share their public keys? I thought this was a fun way to low-key promote VK (happy to kill if you don’t approve, @amal).

1 Like

Idk about others, but I never scan QR codes in public.
Neat though.

2 Likes

I get so much more satisfaction out of scanning QR codes when I’m outside of the comfort and safety of my own home.

I’m just too lazy most the time tbh

1 Like