The antišŸš«-derailmentšŸšƒ & threadšŸ§µ hijackingšŸ”« threadšŸ§µ ā‰

Or users

Nah, my dude still sells me 23.5 grams as an ounce.

How else would I ask for it? Keeps the text clean to just ask for an o

(25 on a good day if Iā€™ve not had a good week)

3 Likes

The FBI trying to crack your eloborate text code

9dzj (1)

4 Likes

Came down to Florida to see family and I thought Iā€™d be able to enjoy some nicer weather than the 50f/10c back home. Iā€™ve been waking up to 45f/7c though. Never thought Iā€™d need a hoodie and gloves in Florida, the humidity really makes it feel colder than back home XD

2 Likes

That is shorts weather.

Woke up to 18F today, or -7C

My grass was froze

4 Likes

The humidity makes and wind makes it hoodie weather, Iā€™d be fine with 45-50 back home, but you can keep the 18/-7! Lol
Iā€™ve had a few winters up north and Iā€™m good XD

2 Likes

Yeah, first frost of the season back here. Not bad enough to break out the scraper yet, but it getting there.

Then again, itā€™s gonna be 85F later in the week, soā€¦ :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Arkansas is the most humid place Iā€™ve ever experienced, until lately. No significant rains all summer long. With the cold snap, the humidity is going down further. Itā€™s so dry itā€™s giving me sinus problems, which I havenā€™t had since I moved from Kansas about 6 years ago.

2 Likes

I have noticed that the air is getting drier as of late. Might be a combination of cold air and running the heat. Iā€™ve been getting static shocks left and right.

2 Likes

Yeah I walked outside to my car in Central Florida and was shocked that is was cold! Was a pleasant surprise indeed. I wonder if climate change has made enough of an impact to let me see snow in my driveway :rofl:

1 Like

Looks like the temps in FL will warm up once I go back to the Midwest. I guess I brought the cold down here, sorry! Lol

1 Like

This just hit me kinda hard.

What are the true dangers of algorithmic dopamine delivery? Whoā€™s tipping the scales, and why? This guy makes a seriously good point. Itā€™s international cultural warfareā€¦ and itā€™s happening right now.

If you want to destroy a nation, destroy a generation, you make them in their mind be rewarded with dopamine for thinking stupid things are good, thinking this is what you are supposed grow up doing, thinking this is what life is about.

5 Likes

Only casually touching it because some how it became a polarized topic ( :roll_eyes: ) and it inevitably devolves into lumping people into categories

But Iā€™ve read snippets here and there, that THAT is why the whole ban TikTok was a thing,

Iā€™ve also read that, the algorithm that TikTok pushes in the United States, is vastly different than what it pushes in mainland China

China TikTok is supposedly overachiever themed, and US is like you said, reward for stupid and steers away from responsible

Explain to me how the tide pod thing, became what it became and overrode basic logic

Now whether or not what Iā€™ve seen is actual evidence or just media spin by one side or another, Iunno

But I certainly wouldnā€™t put it past a country like China

Edit, of course your second video that never loaded was about exactly what I said lol

3 Likes

This is the Florida I remember :smiley:

I got my fish so Iā€™ll leave tomorrow and take the cold back with me lol

2 Likes

Plzno. You can leave that behind. Thanks.

2 Likes

It snowed yesterday here :-/

2 Likes

Iā€™ll take the cold with me and try to keep it in the Missouri side @StarGazer1258

1 Like

Good luck with that. :laughing:

2 Likes

Donā€™t be taking the cold to Missouri, Iā€™m heading there Sunday

2 Likes

Fine, Iā€™ll just stay down here and build me a shack on the beach.

3 Likes

Nice catch,
your pucture made me curious, do you have size and limit restrictions or fish species in the USA? (or specific states)?

Only asking because, in NZ we have very strict fisheries laws, and taking undersized or excess fish/shell fish etc. results in huge fines and seizures of Boats / vehicles and equipment used in the act.

Also, for example, taking Paua (abalone) using Scuba is illegal, so you can only free-dive to take them, and even if you take them by free diving and you are found to have Scuba equipment in your possession, that is enough to have your ā€œstuffā€ sized and fines issued.

You will see below, Snapper (probably the most popular target species in NZ) has a minimum limt of 27cm, but most good fisherman wonā€™t take any below 30cm, just to allow good breeding stock to thrive.

Also if a larger snapper (moocher) is caught, unless it is a trophy fish they want mounted, they will be released

The only reason I ask, is those tiddlers on the end would never be kept, and the only small fish that are taken would be bait fish.

your other fish look like some good eatinā€™

enjoy

2 Likes