The antišŸš«-derailmentšŸšƒ & threadšŸ§µ hijackingšŸ”« threadšŸ§µ ā‰

I get so much more satisfaction out of scanning QR codes when Iā€™m outside of the comfort and safety of my own home.

Iā€™m just too lazy most the time tbh

1 Like

Whatā€™s the go to deadbolt at the momentā€¦ looks like yamiry and luxre are no longer stocked

Anyone else ever just zing their implant in the worst way? Sucks

6 Likes

I used to close my car door in a certain way that would run my implant right across the top of the door and it pinched bad every time. I learned to stop doing that pretty quickly haha.

5 Likes

I have a FlexNT half way up my forearm, I occasionally catch my backpack strap on it when I flick my backpack off my back and catch it on my forearmā€¦I have only done it 3 times (so far), but inwardly I call myself an idiot every time.

My payment implant, I out clevered myself with the placement and had it installed shallow and atop my pinky metarpal and slightly toward my knife edge (I refer to this location as #4.5) It read great, but I would frequently catch it on my pocket and tight spaces.

My #L0, I have had 4 different implants in there over time, and each time, I have managed to ā€œzingā€ that implant at least once really ā€œgoodā€ by never my NExT implant in #R0 :man_shrugging:

images - 2022-10-02T080659.418

3 Likes

I have this same problem when I wear jeans I gotta open the pocket up before shoving my hand in or it catches my purewrist conversion

1 Like

LOl Glad itā€™s not just me. I donā€™t notice it 99.99999% of the time and then I will shove my hand in my pocket just the wrong way and it goes scrunchy. Not my favorite. LOL

3 Likes

Iā€™m thinking about my middle finger for my apex.

2 Likes

Wow, what did your apex do to you?
:fu: :vivokey_apexflex:

4 Likes

Teased me for years.

6 Likes

ā€œSoonā€

no hate amal, i get it

2 Likes

Yā€™all, Iā€™d kill for hands big enough for finger implants. Mega Jelly. Stop teasing. Lol

Take me back problems that come with being 6ā€™3

Yeah, I can palm a basketball.

Yeah, my back cracks when I get out of bed.

35 feeling 70 when it rains.

2 Likes

ILL TRADE. Iā€™m 32ā€¦ I am 5ā€™5 and wear shoes in childrenā€™s size 4. My hands are similarly small. I have rotator cuff problems from having to lift things overhead more than I probably would if I were taller. Lol. Letā€™s do this. Whereā€™s the brain swap machine? Has Amal made that yet? :joy:

You know how bad I want the shoes with a wheel in them? Heelys? Not in my size.

Me too, I crash a Lot snowboarding

Itā€™s all good though. Feels good being the next step of evolution. With my height comes and extra set of ribs.

2 Likes

Damn. Iā€™ve had to buy all my extra bones and even then they just have to hang out in the bone bucket.

Iā€™ve always managed to crash on wheely shoes. Like I can ride my EUC just fine. My balance is great. But wheely shoes just donā€™t work for me.

Limb lengthening is a thing. But make sure to get a really good surgeon if you ever decide to go that route.

NGL, Iā€™m tall enough but the idea of getting even more metal implanted is temptingā€¦

1 Like

Itā€™s apparently very painful for a long time, and you can have problems later. Is it worth it?

Happy to be 6 feet 2. Though it can also be a problem sometimes.

Ceiling fans.

Iā€™m 6ā€™2" too, so itā€™s not like Iā€™m constantly getting wacked. BUT, if you ever run into one thatā€™s hanging a little low, itā€™ll definitely leave memories.

1 Like