The antišŸš«-derailmentšŸšƒ & threadšŸ§µ hijackingšŸ”« threadšŸ§µ ā‰

Iā€™m in the same boat rn. This stupid hotel reader refuses to pick up my xM1. Flexies are getting more and more appealing every day lol

3 Likes

hes just like me fr

Iā€™m starting to think that I should get a Titan in L2, or an xG3. The Titan gives me warm fuzzy feelings because of the titanium encapsulation but Iā€™m not sure if the shape of the implant is well suited to the anatomy and itā€™s for holding screws and other small parts from time to time so holding force should also be taken into consideration.

1 Like

Waffle Consumption

Something happens when people start consuming waffles. They start to change. And it isnā€™t pretty.

In the 2000ā€™s, we call this waffle consumption; a mental disease in which the enjoyment of consuming waffles causes an already unstable personality to fragment. At first, the victim begins to relate more to waffles than to humans. Soon, he starts to ignore people-parents, friends, lovers. Eating pancakes, sleeping all become less important. Finally, human interactions begin to irritate, culminating in a terrifying rage that consumes the victim entirely.

5 Likes

So I would say put a compression wrap on. Sure, it may not do much, but that isnā€™t zero.

Gold and crispy bad guys are history!

1 Like

He admitted that waffles are better and more addictive than pancakes and even human interaction, you all saw it!

3 Likes

While weā€™re on the subject of food controversies:

• I am pro-eggnog
  • I am anti-eggnog

0 voters

Also feel free to reply with a defense of your stance on candy corn

1 Like
4 Likes

Eggnog is great. I like both the cake-batter super thick grocery store eggnog, along with homemade shaken eggnog (especially with alcohol). I made myself some last night, was quite good (although wish I had my Buffalo Trace with me, Wild Turkey 101 didnā€™t work quite as well).

While Iā€™ve not had the holiday spirit at all in the last 3 or so years, eggnog will always make me feel warm inside. Reminds me of Christmas and my birthday (early December).

Candy corn is fine, and I enjoy having a few pieces of it around this time of year, but I could completely take it or leave it. I can also never eat more than 5-10 pieces in a sitting or it gets real gross.

Also, recommend this video:

His recipe is pretty tasty, and the comparison is interesting.

3 Likes

Iā€™m eggnostic on the topic. :smirk: I find itā€™s highly dependent on how well the eggnog is mixed. I donā€™t mind eggnog, but if it is mixed poorly, it quickly becomes undrinkable.

3 Likes

The store near me sells a hazelnut eggnog during the holiday season and it is great, I donā€™t like other eggnogs, with the egg-ception of coquito. Coquito is a superior eggnog variant and I will fight anyone who says otherwise.

3 Likes

Below average candy (D Tier), and can only be eaten in 5-6 piece increments, otherwise the flavor becomes unbearable quickly

2 Likes

I love candy corn!

1 Like

mmmm eggnog

1 Like

Took a couple of the kiddos to a school Halloween function dressed exactly like this and nobody batted an eye.

Iā€™m sure plenty of people thought ā€œwtf lame costume dudeā€ though hahahah

13 Likes
Self harm sarcasm warning I guess

*teen scoffā€ eye roll

The cuts are supposed to be on the inside of your wrist

Duhhhh

10 Likes

Oh shit oh fuck. Iā€™ll never financially recover from this

1 Like

Also, it is supposed to be Down the road, not across the street if you want to be effective

3 Likes