The antišŸš«-derailmentšŸšƒ & threadšŸ§µ hijackingšŸ”« threadšŸ§µ ā‰

Anybody want their ā€œfirst flagā€ badge?

1 Like

Got my first peak at some 10G equipment. Weā€™re building a test site for T-Mobile. Looks like beefier 5G equipment. Itā€™s weird that itā€™s going straight from 5G to 10G, but I guess theyā€™re changing it from generation to gbps now.

2 Likes

Thank dog for that!

2 Likes

Unfortunately itā€™s not data speeds for customers, but bandwidth from the radio/antenna to back haul. Higher bandwidth though will hopefully mean higher data caps before throttling.

they must be putting two towers side by side to double it :rofl:

:tokyo_tower: :tokyo_tower:

3 Likes

Anyone else lose Whamageddon?

Never heard of it, but seems fun! Iā€™ll try to get my crew playing it lol

1 Like

Not yet, if i win this year it would be the fourth year in a row

1 Like

As a Calgary boy currently itā€™s -17 hereā€¦ Still shorts weather

1 Like

stampede

God, I hate the ISO9001 bullshit so muchā€¦

do-tell (1)

Yea I had to deal with my audit fairly recently :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Long story involving people who belong in the you know what threadā€¦

The ISO 9001 thing is a cancer that does nothing to improve quality.

1 Like

The way I understand it, itā€™s not meant to improve quality. Itā€™s meant to maintain processes, so that once a process is achieved which results in quality, it can be repeated. Unfortunately that means doing away with all common sense and instead relying on procedure documentation.

1 Like

Sure would be a shame if a company pressured its workers into lying when The auditors are checking to see that listed procedures are followed :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Itā€™s a bit like cheating on a testā€¦ you ultimately are the one who losesā€¦ and in the case of life critical products and processes, other people could die too so itā€™s a win-win for everyone :slight_smile:

I mean, the entire system is based on lies and it contradicts itself about what it doesā€¦You canā€™t follow it and have a functional company at the same time.

The goal is to get a piece of paper so that certain customers are happy, thereā€™s nothing in there that would actually lead to quality or good procedures. So yes, it requires the disregard of common sense.

I donā€™t have a problem with lying in those assessments, the entire system is nonsense and I would do the sameā€¦

Itā€™s more like cheating on a test for that humanities class that got included to meet a number of credits requirement. Not a big deal in the grand scheme of things.

3 Likes

ā€œDozens more braincellsā€ LMAO.

Iā€™ve encountered enough people like that to know that they donā€™t have functioning brainsā€¦

3 Likes