The antišŸš«-derailmentšŸšƒ & threadšŸ§µ hijackingšŸ”« threadšŸ§µ ā‰

Well, not just yet any way.
Give it a day or two, sometimes the ā€œcounteriserā€ is a little delayed on updating days visitedā€¦more noticeable when people are due badges but fingers crossed for you :crossed_fingers:

4 Likes

7 Likes

Do you think these could have been 2 seperate sentences?

:pinching_hand:
:syringe:
:wink:

6 Likes

AI coming up with good jokesā€¦ man what times we live in. not that this is new here

Btw whatā€™s this groups opinion on ChatGPT?
Played with it a little myself, not too much yet but it seems very decent for what it was made, that is writing text. Iā€™m trying to use it for some work.

E.g. when I give it a rough description of what some code does, it can give me semi-decent written documentation, which I just had to adjust a little. Seems very helpful for such things.

3 Likes

I see it quite possibly being very useful for code development and being able to use (and ofc verify what itā€™s done) it will probably be a very valuable skill in the future

1 Like

Ha, well, hereā€™s a super dumb and boring update, that probably nobody cares aboutā€¦ :yawning_face:

Discourse have finally done an update to something that I put a ticket in about quite a while ago.

The watched words that generate the product hyperlinks for us eg. xEM , Scalpel etc.

Watched words are regular expressions and they do not automatically include word boundaries. If you want the regular expression to match whole words, you have to include \b at the start and end of your regular expression.
So for the NExT , there was always an issue with the NExT link and the expression had to be \bNExT Implant\b ā†’ https://dangerousthings.com/product/next/ , and even that caused some issues. " the next implant I want to get isā€¦"

However, Discourse has now given the expressions a case sensitive tick box :ballot_box_with_check:

Thereforeā€¦

NExT ā†’ https://dangerousthings.com/product/next/ (case-sensitive)

NeXT
next
NEXT
NEXt
NExT

A small victory :pbjtime:
But Iā€™ll take that

14 Likes

wow finally! actually this bugged me a while, not enough to ask but enough to feel some relief :smiley:
thanks!

4 Likes

Screenshot_20221208_172705_Chrome
I have questionsā€¦

3 Likes

I have the answer

5 Likes

Youā€™re under Amalā€™s mind control networkā€¦

:amal:

4 Likes

Andā€¦?

1 Like
5 Likes

Love itšŸ˜‚

Yeah! That guy is now a UV emitter with some pretty powerful punch (thanks @Satur9)

6 Likes

Got a question. I bought a flexMT 5 months ago and havenā€™t been able to find an installer who is willing to implant it. When I received the package, I took a quick look and the the little bag with the implant enclosed was almost full of the liquid chlorhexidine. I took another quick look tonight and the bag is now puffy with almost no liquid. Obviously the liquid turned to gas, but am I right in assuming that the implant is still sterile since thereā€™s no leakage in the package? Or should I utilize the new DT sterilization service before I have it implanted? (That is IF I can find someone willing to install it lol)
I would take a picture of it, but my phone screen is broken from working on a cellphone tower on Thursday and I am currently awaiting a new device in the mail.

A couple of links that might pertain to you

2 Likes

Shoot, I completely forgot about those convos! Thank you! My search skills failed me tonight haha

2 Likes

its coming!

8 Likes

ErieQuiets snark of the day

ā€œI donā€™t get paid enough to deal with this, come back Friday when itā€™s overtimeā€

Soul sucking annoyance: ā€œI donā€™t think we are working this Fridayā€

ā€œEither way, works for meā€

6 Likes

looks like we have a undercover spammer in our midstā€¦

Spam links
Pointless posts
ā€œcredibilityā€ post

You are not long for this world my friend Forum

4 Likes