The anti🚫-derailment🚃 & thread🧵 hijacking🔫 thread🧵 ⁉

wow finally! actually this bugged me a while, not enough to ask but enough to feel some relief :smiley:
thanks!

4 Likes

Screenshot_20221208_172705_Chrome
I have questions…

3 Likes

I have the answer

5 Likes

You’re under Amal’s mind control network…

:amal:

4 Likes

And…?

1 Like
5 Likes

Love it😂

Yeah! That guy is now a UV emitter with some pretty powerful punch (thanks @Satur9)

6 Likes

Got a question. I bought a flexMT 5 months ago and haven’t been able to find an installer who is willing to implant it. When I received the package, I took a quick look and the the little bag with the implant enclosed was almost full of the liquid chlorhexidine. I took another quick look tonight and the bag is now puffy with almost no liquid. Obviously the liquid turned to gas, but am I right in assuming that the implant is still sterile since there’s no leakage in the package? Or should I utilize the new DT sterilization service before I have it implanted? (That is IF I can find someone willing to install it lol)
I would take a picture of it, but my phone screen is broken from working on a cellphone tower on Thursday and I am currently awaiting a new device in the mail.

A couple of links that might pertain to you

2 Likes

Shoot, I completely forgot about those convos! Thank you! My search skills failed me tonight haha

2 Likes

its coming!

8 Likes

ErieQuiets snark of the day

“I don’t get paid enough to deal with this, come back Friday when it’s overtime”

Soul sucking annoyance: “I don’t think we are working this Friday”

“Either way, works for me”

6 Likes

looks like we have a undercover spammer in our midst…

Spam links
Pointless posts
“credibility” post

You are not long for this world my friend Forum

4 Likes

Anybody want their “first flag” badge?

1 Like

Got my first peak at some 10G equipment. We’re building a test site for T-Mobile. Looks like beefier 5G equipment. It’s weird that it’s going straight from 5G to 10G, but I guess they’re changing it from generation to gbps now.

2 Likes

Thank dog for that!

2 Likes

Unfortunately it’s not data speeds for customers, but bandwidth from the radio/antenna to back haul. Higher bandwidth though will hopefully mean higher data caps before throttling.

they must be putting two towers side by side to double it :rofl:

:tokyo_tower: :tokyo_tower:

3 Likes

Anyone else lose Whamageddon?