The antišŸš«-derailmentšŸšƒ & threadšŸ§µ hijackingšŸ”« threadšŸ§µ ā‰

Exercise your ALU a little bit! Itā€™s not like youā€™re a human with a limited carbon based brain.

:robot_marvin:

3 Likes

Oh, you mean ~14%

2 Likes

Maybe thisā€™ll help.

378541/100000 Liters in Gallon.
946353/100000 Liters in a Quart.
59147/25000 Liters in a Cup.

8849/312500 Cubic Meters in a Cubic Foot.

127/5 Millimeters in an Inch.
80467/50000 Kilometers in a Mile

Youā€™re right! This is FUN!

3 Likes

Learning anything terminal related helps so much more when dealing with any computational hiccups!

Umeshu is really nice as well!! :drooling_face:

I pair it with clear Vodka and a Sakura Vermouth for my first ę±šć‚ŒćŸ Martini, but since then Iā€™ve swapped the recipe a few times.
Pickled ginger juice feels closer to the original Dirty Martini, but I still serve it with an umeboshi instead of the onions, and a Pickled ginger ā€œflowerā€ instead of the olive.

I meanā€¦ when Iā€™m really in the moodā€¦ :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

When is the mobile version gonna get fixed?

Iā€™m not really reading a lot here since its broken :disappointed: :disappointed: :disappointed:

Ewwww, that looks annoying.

Have you tried this?

Iā€™ll also drop an @amal here, to see if there is something he can do on the server end

2 Likes

Dang! Youā€™re fancy! I just drink it on the rocks XD
Iā€™ve been wanting to mix something with it. I found some carbonated saki that I might try mixing with it.

1 Like

+1 to this suggestion - the ā€œappā€ is way better than just using your browser.

If there does wind up being a server issue though, I would be happy to help if I can - I managed a Discourse server for a telehealth company for a few years. Granted, this was some years ago so Iā€™m sure the service has been updated many times since thenā€¦but wanted to offer anyway. :smile:

1 Like

I am a caveman. I run Win 7. I have no apps on my phone except those that provide a specific function that I cannot obtain on the net.

And I like it that way. Luddites RULE!!!

Its not really an app as such, more like a ā€œdesktopā€ shortcut.

Haha, that one made me laugh

I agree with this title :

3 Likes

Blame the UK for starting the Imperial system, then blame the US for being stubborn about keeping it lol

2 Likes

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Forum dwellers

10 Likes

Ha! I work at a bar, we were supposed to close at 4. It is now 7 and i am now leaving.

Had there not been a giant fight, i would still be open.

I wished everyone a merry Christmas and told them all to get the fuck out my bar.

Feels good being the grinch tonight.

Dont drink alcohol kids, just smoke some pot and chill out.

Edit: i also got to ban a 55 year old dude who told a girl (10) that he wants to buy her a more comfortable bra.

5 Likes

Iā€™m confusedā€¦ itā€™s broken for some people?

My phone view is fine. Chrome and Firefox both look fine. What are you using?

1 Like

Basically from here.

and the replies to it

here

and the latest one

@Eriequiet dot
@yeka dark mode
@mrln fucked up screen

Iā€™m not aware of any others

Mine is back to normal, it was just that day, had a google esk series of dots as a loading screen to get into the forum

i-hate-when-this-happen-aaaahhhhggggg

3 Likes

Haha Iā€™m so rarely a ā€œless than 30%'erā€ on my phone battery but my qi charger plug wasnā€™t fully jacked so it sat all night not charging at all.

1 Like

Its fixed!!!

2 Likes