The anti🚫-derailment🚃 & thread🧵 hijacking🔫 thread🧵 ⁉

Any Reply?

Ummmm…is there a good story in there?

4 Likes

nope… not from either :frowning:

Probably just a ban for having hacker stuff or something like that. 1&1 banned a friend of mine for this very reason…

3 Likes

Close. I was surprised how quick they ban whole accs & IPs considering they have a bug bounty program… didn’t even do crazy stuff and I reported the bug instantly, but well :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

Did you get paid at least? (Yes, I can’t spell while half asleep)

I hope yes, but currently I’m skeptical:

up to 2016, most of the bounties I saw being achieved were paid fairly.
There was even an Italian guy I know that got paid an unexpected 20K U$D bonus for his help. It was an american company.

In 2017-18, it was 50%-50% bounty being paid or bounty being ignored.
Worse, there were multiple cases of people being prosecuted. Up to a few people I know having to spend a week in Jail until things got “cleared”… They are still blackmarked in the US to this day.

From late 2019 to now, I still haven’t heard a single first hand account of a bounty actually being paid…
worse, people seem to have been blocked/banned/prosecuted for achieving a bounty more often than before. At least I still haven’t heard as many horror stories with Jail time as in 2018…

HA! As if x’D
but tbf it wasn’t even a good bug, I don’t expect a bounty for that (from a small private BBP), but a ban was unexpected too

Just go to good platforms and teams
intigriti has been very good for me

2 Likes

That’s good to know!

A good chunk of my friends in pentesting got scared away end of 2K18.
I haven’t had time to hunt since 2K16 =P

Saw this on fb. If only there was an implant that could help with this.

5 Likes

3V 0.0002W. Less than an xSIID to power this mysterious orange box :open_mouth:

4 Likes

1 Like

Did you look it up it or remember it though?

Lookup. Insatiable curiosity.

1 Like

Derailing the derailment thread…

1 Like

Impossible

3 Likes

0 voters

I’m a vegetarian - my next bite might be into the hand of the person who gave me that sandwich :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Realistically, probably 2….

But if I was being a smart ass #4 the unlabeled corner