The anti🚫-derailment🚃 & thread🧵 hijacking🔫 thread🧵 ⁉

maybe it’s a slice of pink oyster mushroom :slight_smile:

3 Likes

That would depend
is it my sandwich and my bites or did I just find this randomly?

and on they way I picked it back up.
and
Am I sitting behind it with the crust closest to me
or am I sitting facing the Bites?

If I put it down, I could have put it down in either direction…

Also, i would not likely have take the bite between 2-3

1 Like

3 is the next bite, and 2 is the last bite of the sandwich.

4 Likes

This is the only answer people should pick. The middle of the sandwich always has the perfect amount of flavor, so saving #2 for last is the obvious choice.

4 Likes

I’ll probably eat first the part of ham-or-whatever-you-want-to-call-the-pinky-bit that protrudes from the bread! :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

I would have to agree. Any ham sticking out would be immediately gone. :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

whats-in-the-box

5 Likes
1 Like

I’ve noticed chatgpt being much flakier lately

Either too many users or maybe trying to fine tune it too quickly and creating bugs

Maybe too many users, fucking with it and asking ridiculous questions :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Seems like somebody remembers what it was like to be in beta. :crazy_face:

4 Likes

Interesting when asked to forget it maintained the chat log, and when asked to remember it wasnt able to go back through the chat log.

I used ChatGPT to help me write a function into my .bashrc file for work so I could spend less time logging into and out of the proxy servers that work is requiring us to use. I didn’t have it do much of the actual work but it did make it a lot easier. less searching around the internet looking for docs.

I see it as more of a new and fancy tool that can make my job easier.

Oh and I did have the thought that it would be really neat to slap together something like Watson speech to text and chatgpt to make a more useful personal ai assistant like what the google assistant wants to be.

2 Likes

Man, it never gets any less cool or strange to think about having tech under your skin, every once in a while I’ll stop taking my XSIID for granted and actually think about it, and the concept blows me away every time.

Such a neat little thing

They really do become a part of you, hard to imagine a time when I didn’t have it, and sometimes I forget they aren’t just something everyone has

Anyways, just a friendly reminder to think about how cool your implants are, in case you’ve forgotten

8 Likes

Yeap, although I don’t have the LED functionality. I’ve always expected all forms of augmentation to be like this; after a while, it becomes normal. And I have the same expectation for future technologies.

Thank you, I did forget… :robot_windows:

4 Likes

chatgpt-internet

6 Likes

Hi! Can someone look at my post and let me know what you think about it and my idea?

1 Like

You gotta try this. Chat GPT, tell it something like,

write a complete text style game in the fashion of zork. It does not need to be in code. Do not display the complete game, just start with a prompt for me to play it. Include the following commands. Help, provides a list of all commands. Suggestion, provides a list of all commands that can be applied at the current time. Log off, ends the game and returns to regular chat.

7 Likes
2 Likes