The antišŸš«-derailmentšŸšƒ & threadšŸ§µ hijackingšŸ”« threadšŸ§µ ā‰

Not to stir up politics, but those that have heard me bitch about the aft NFA processā€¦. They just pulled a whole bunch of shit and now 20-50million people have to play that game

I love when I get retconned into being a felon :roll_eyes:

I expect the ATF/FBI eforms system to melt into an elephants foot in the next 2 weeks

Yeah, itā€™s a bunch of BS. Iā€™m wondering whatā€™s going to happen to eforms as well.

I already submitted :man_shrugging:t2:, nothing changes for me either wayā€¦ and I used to do it for a living so I can do that in my sleep

I got on it once I realized it was ā€œfreeā€ the system is going to melt downā€¦ hopefully I can get processed before that happens

Iā€™m not familiar. What did they do this time?

Braces = Sbr
Full stop

Either destroy, surrender or file a form 1
Or 10 years in jail

The usual

**EDIT **

ignore my link below, unrelated

Contained within the RANT

~~ The Flipper Zero is back! - #30 by Eriequiet ~~

Oh this is new, Happened after said rant

So I am back home and funnily enough the users counter now shows me having visited 7 days of the week and 31 days of the month; whereas when I was OS (and on GmT + 0 or +1) it was showing 6 and 30 respectively consistently. There is someth8ng weird about how it counts. I even logged in multiple times a day and at all hours but nothing would move it from 6 and 30ā€¦.

1 Like

Fusk asthma, acid reflux, and rhinitisā€¦

@Pilgrimsmaster, how much did it cost you to get uploaded? I want to leave this weak flesh behind alreadyā€¦

1 Like

Yup

yours is a great example, but also great news

1 Like

itā€™s not a cost thing, its more about knowing the right people

neo-plugging-to-matrix

6 Likes

I had them implanted this afternoon by Pineapple. I ended up going with the xSIID in L0 and the xEM in R3.

I was able to immediately read the xEM with my Ixopy-X. That kind of surprised me since itā€™s still difficult to get a T5577 read on on my NExT with the Icopy.

We also discussed getting a Flex install, so Iā€™ll probably do that in the future.

4 Likes

Dunno if this is a known property in this group, I didnā€™t find anything while searching the forumsā€¦ Just caught this program, and thereā€™s some DT stuff in it. I found it interesting, thought yaā€™ll might too? Hopefully this is the right place to post itā€¦

1 Like

Whooooo

Better usb hub fixed the devices turning back on issue

I never been so pleased to see a completely dead computer lol

4 Likes

I am suddenly a felon as well my friend. My Glock MCK is now suddenly considered an SBR with my stabilizer :frowning:

Never had to deal with this before (Only got 3 pistols) so Iā€™m at a loss for what to do atm. They make this shit so complicated for people unfamiliar with it.

1 Like

If you need help with the direction or paperwork lemme know

As long as SBRs are legal in your state itā€™s fairly simpleā€¦

Wether you chose to comply or not is up to you, I normally buck authority, but in this case itā€™s a weird hill to die on since Iā€™ve got a binder of nfa stamp paperwork :man_shrugging:t2:

2 Likes

I might take you up on that when I have a spare moment. Definitely gotta schedule a fingerprint and some other BS.

1 Like

Yep fingerprints either card or live scan within 10 days of submission

No cost

Individual only no trust (:roll_eyes:)

Takes about 10-20 minutes

1 Like

Itā€™s possible it will get challenged and overturned. But that may take a few years. It puts good people in a shitty situation. I guess you have to weigh the pros and cons. Do you want to be able to take it to the range? Do you live out in the country where you have privacy? Etc. Iā€™m glad I see people respecting each otherā€™s decisions on this.

1 Like

Iā€™ve already been labeled as a boot licker by people I considered trusted friendsā€¦ :roll_eyes:ā€¦
Who should remember stuff I canā€™t fully explain without incriminating myselfā€¦. That should prove Iā€™m no boot lickerā€¦

I so fucking done with politics and group dynamics in generalā€¦ I never fit inā€¦

1 Like