The antišŸš«-derailmentšŸšƒ & threadšŸ§µ hijackingšŸ”« threadšŸ§µ ā‰

You should be

Screenshot_20230206_202348_Chrome

Just let me check the club members

Everything looks fine at that end.

I guessing from your post you cant access the club threads?
Is tgere an error message? or just cant see club posts?

2 Likes

I fixed it by changing the payment method
Thanks for checking :pray:

2 Likes

Love seeing that lady casually pulling out a large fuck-off revolver from her purse in that video. Thanks for the laugh. :laughing:

Might have to look into it. Been looking for a nice clock for my nightstand and finding a better way to secure my firearm nearby. The safe in my closet is nice, but no lights to illuminate the keypad is kinda rough, and just having it out in the open is not ok even in my bedroom.

2 Likes

To derail the derailment thread, Iā€™ve been tempted to ā€œupgradeā€ to Windows 11 thanks to some software I want to use on the Windows Store blocking access to Windows 10. Anybody have any good/bad things to say about it? Iā€™ve been testing it out on my laptop before updating my desktop, so I found out the hard way that it does not support the taskbar on top of the screen. :frowning:

1 Like

I think the style looks nice, but I think having the Hornady branding visible is not the best design choice

let me see if I can find the post that mentioned it, it was just a passing comment, so it may take me while.

1 Like

apparently not

1 Like

Didnā€™t you know? Women can only use revolvers, and canā€™t wear proper holsters

Sighs in socially burned out instructor language

1 Like

Wellā€¦
I know itā€™s HOR - NA - DYā€¦

But every time I read that brand, my brain insists in adding an extra ā€œDAā€ in thereā€¦ :smirk:

soā€¦ might be a handy conversation starter! :sweat_smile:

I reached out to Hornady and TimberVaults to see if they would send me some open box units for testing.

7 Likes

Yeah sorry about that.
Anyone feel free to claim the domain once itā€™s released, I wonā€™t get it back from porkbun as Iā€™m still banned.
Kinda happy I was able to get at least my most important domain off there with help of customer supportā€¦
If anyone here grabs the domain and doesnā€™t point it to a pr0nsite, I can help point it to the original GitHub page.
Or we let the joke die

5 Likes

I know this was a long time ago but it just so happens Technology Connections just released a video about it. A simple water heater is more clever than it seems - YouTube

6 Likes

Any Reply?

Ummmmā€¦is there a good story in there?

4 Likes

nopeā€¦ not from either :frowning:

Probably just a ban for having hacker stuff or something like that. 1&1 banned a friend of mine for this very reasonā€¦

3 Likes

Close. I was surprised how quick they ban whole accs & IPs considering they have a bug bounty programā€¦ didnā€™t even do crazy stuff and I reported the bug instantly, but well :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

Did you get paid at least? (Yes, I canā€™t spell while half asleep)

I hope yes, but currently Iā€™m skeptical:

up to 2016, most of the bounties I saw being achieved were paid fairly.
There was even an Italian guy I know that got paid an unexpected 20K U$D bonus for his help. It was an american company.

In 2017-18, it was 50%-50% bounty being paid or bounty being ignored.
Worse, there were multiple cases of people being prosecuted. Up to a few people I know having to spend a week in Jail until things got ā€œclearedā€ā€¦ They are still blackmarked in the US to this day.

From late 2019 to now, I still havenā€™t heard a single first hand account of a bounty actually being paidā€¦
worse, people seem to have been blocked/banned/prosecuted for achieving a bounty more often than before. At least I still havenā€™t heard as many horror stories with Jail time as in 2018ā€¦

HA! As if xā€™D
but tbf it wasnā€™t even a good bug, I donā€™t expect a bounty for that (from a small private BBP), but a ban was unexpected too

Just go to good platforms and teams
intigriti has been very good for me

2 Likes

Thatā€™s good to know!

A good chunk of my friends in pentesting got scared away end of 2K18.
I havenā€™t had time to hunt since 2K16 =P