The anti🚫-derailment🚃 & thread🧵 hijacking🔫 thread🧵 ⁉

I used ChatGPT to help me write a function into my .bashrc file for work so I could spend less time logging into and out of the proxy servers that work is requiring us to use. I didn’t have it do much of the actual work but it did make it a lot easier. less searching around the internet looking for docs.

I see it as more of a new and fancy tool that can make my job easier.

Oh and I did have the thought that it would be really neat to slap together something like Watson speech to text and chatgpt to make a more useful personal ai assistant like what the google assistant wants to be.

2 Likes

Man, it never gets any less cool or strange to think about having tech under your skin, every once in a while I’ll stop taking my XSIID for granted and actually think about it, and the concept blows me away every time.

Such a neat little thing

They really do become a part of you, hard to imagine a time when I didn’t have it, and sometimes I forget they aren’t just something everyone has

Anyways, just a friendly reminder to think about how cool your implants are, in case you’ve forgotten

8 Likes

Yeap, although I don’t have the LED functionality. I’ve always expected all forms of augmentation to be like this; after a while, it becomes normal. And I have the same expectation for future technologies.

Thank you, I did forget… :robot_windows:

4 Likes

chatgpt-internet

6 Likes

Hi! Can someone look at my post and let me know what you think about it and my idea?

1 Like

You gotta try this. Chat GPT, tell it something like,

write a complete text style game in the fashion of zork. It does not need to be in code. Do not display the complete game, just start with a prompt for me to play it. Include the following commands. Help, provides a list of all commands. Suggestion, provides a list of all commands that can be applied at the current time. Log off, ends the game and returns to regular chat.

7 Likes
2 Likes

How’s this looking @coma

Ugh… did I mention my body hates sutures?
The area around them started getting red and slightly warm two days ago, so yesterday, I decided to take them out by myself.

Yeah, totally not a professional :rofl:

I wore a strip for the rest of the day, removed it this morning, and now it looks like this:

My body hates sutures.

But other than that, it looks and feels fine - almost no pain at all, no swelling except from where the stitches were, and I can feel the implant underneath the skin :slight_smile:

Oh, and fun fact - I can lie around somewhere for three or more hours, being cut with a scalpel, no problem, but removing sutures myself makes me feel dizzy and nauseous :woman_shrugging:

5 Likes

Ive built something

13 Likes

Blinky!

2 Likes

Blink with glow is very firefly ish!

1 Like

Epic as usual

1 Like

That is awesome!!

Didn’t see this posted anywhere but someone has made a Flipper Zero impersonate an Opticom emitter, turning traffic lights green.

https://www.schneier.com/blog/archives/2023/02/a-device-to-turn-traffic-lights-green.html

Damn it of course you were way ahead on this

2 Likes

Chatgpt ain’t got nothing on our AI

7 Likes

Good news, ATF approved my SBR. That was surprisingly quick for a government entity… 30 day turnover time.

1 Like