The anti🚫-derailment🚃 & thread🧵 hijacking🔫 thread🧵 ⁉

Hahahahahahahaha

Holy shit so I came across this emotional tire fire today

3 Likes

Long Term Side Effects: Transhumanism :rofl:

Well, sign me the fuck up.

6 Likes

I’ve taped my 5G modem to my forehead please advise.

1 Like

Sonarr is great. +1

In that case you will love my recommendation:

Python 3 :sweat_smile:

1 Like

So I just saw this identification system some one at Stanford (I think) designed, it can recognise assholes!

5 Likes

Anybody into lockpicking as “sport” or work , you are likely already aware, but in-case you missed it
Community BB & LPL Disc pick finally available ( Sort of… Sold out in hours, but more in production )

2 Likes

HAHAHA Carole Baskin reference in the description. (also that thing looks cool)

1 Like

Fuck, they announced they were working on that thing last year and it sold out in less than a day, jeezez.

2 Likes

Even less than a day
BUT
I don’t know how many they made, I am pretending to myself they only made 7.

1 Like

I’d be shocked if Sparrows made a small batch

1 Like

OKay, Fair point, maybe 10
Double figures

1 Like

Ha, I am kinda glad it sold out. I’ve been eyeing their challenge vault for a while and I dont need a excuse to toss other things in my cart while I am at it.

2 Likes

Just like this one that arrived 2 days ago…

Man, when I saw the email at midnight last night, I wish I knew that it was going to be released, I would have waited.
Then again, I still would have missed out.
Email stated, they were going to available at 0200 (my time) I thought, I would just wait until I woke up…
unnamed (22)

2 Likes

Noice, have ya managed to get it open for the first time yet?

2 Likes

I haven’t even tried yet.
It is on my list.
I know it will take a while, so I need to set aside some time,
Also I have a stethoscope and Sensitive microphone at my work I wan’t to use, but I am still in lock-down
But I try without them first…

2 Likes

I’m really curious how useful things like a stethoscope are in actual safe cracking or if its a movie thing since that thing can be opened on all its difficulty levels without

2 Likes

Depends on how quiet it is.
if you can use touch AND sound, then all the better

2 Likes

Damn, I want that safe cracker :open_mouth: but I guess shipping will be a bitch to Norway as always :sweat_smile:

Could be interesting to learn some lockpicking though, so maybe I’ll grab a kit from KSEC soon, and I also have two cylinders 5/6 pin cylinders from when I swaped them om the garage and my apartment for training😁

2 Likes

I think international shipping is pretty standard, About CAD$11.
Regardless of the size of your order.
I use the Canadian :canada: shop rather than the USA one
https://www.sparrowslockpicks.ca/
Postage just under a week to NZ

I highly rate Sparrows gear, Price and quality, I don’t think you can do much better.

2 Likes