The antišŸš«-derailmentšŸšƒ & threadšŸ§µ hijackingšŸ”« threadšŸ§µ ā‰

The better of the two. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Themā€™s fightinā€™ words

16224dda29689581aa470a8e05b26106

1 Like

It is crazy how badly I want this.

https://techlinkcenter.org/technologies/wireless-batteryless-blood-pressure-sensor-implant/f8995af8-9d2b-4425-b466-db08d00609e5

As someone who has a family history of hypertension this would be so convenient.

2 Likes

@Satur9 look at that crazy inductor design!

The inductor after being wrapped around a ā€œblood vesselā€

5 Likes

Iā€™ve considered making/using stylized drawings like that in the app but if the user adds their own entries or entries are added remotely they most likely will use a photo and they donā€™t mix well aesthetically. For now Iā€™ll stick to the contoured photos. Most of them are decent quality and I managed to find/take one for all the current entries.

Also ZINC has customizable themes and Iā€™m affraid they wouldnā€™t pop on some backgrounds whereas photos always do.

1 Like

You just made me think of ā€œback shouldersā€ and I hate it :rofl:

1 Like

Omg I love it. You shouldnā€™t have

2 Likes
1 Like

I wanted to do something like that for the resonant repeater stickers to couple flat readers with x-series

Iā€™m currently laughing at an imaginary unlikely scenario

But I canā€™t help but laugh at it

Imagine if something traumatic happened to one of us, and identification was difficult, so for whatever unlikely reasonā€¦a lucky xray maybe, and they realized there was a chip

You canā€™t tell me there wouldnā€™t be suspense and piqued curiosities over itā€™s contents by lab techs or investigators

They go to scan it, with much suspense

Que Rick Roll

If I was in that room I would die from laughter

Like take the whole NCIS chip in arm arc, and itā€™s finally revealed to be a Rick roll

8 Likes

This is precisely why I only program my chip to link to a private imgur gallery of my butthole nudes

4 Likes

Iā€™ve been thinking about incorporating something like that into a pair of gloves for a while:

But of course, those should probably look like this:

And I must admit that your work with the CoM conversion adapter has made me think about designing a flex PCB resonant repeater for this project.

2 Likes

Any retro gaming emulator enthusiasts?

Iā€™m looking at getting into itā€¦ but I need some help find the good stuff

I want the files for those so bad

Itā€™s extra annoying because I swear I recognize it, but I canā€™t place it

2 Likes

I can probably help you out.

DM coming your way shortly

1 Like

A while ago, in school, I loaded an old android with a bunch of emulators. It worked pretty well, I remember playing Pokemon on it.

Well feel free to hit me up. It depends on whether you have flex or x-series but Iā€™m sure we can make something work. JLCPCB is much cheaper than PCBWay right now, you can get a small batch of flex for 50USD after shipping

1 Like

:sweat: I was planning on replacing my parylene ones with titans when the day comes, wether thatā€™s in a month or a couple years. And honestly I would take the opportunity to get more at the same time.
I hope things will change or a new alternative will exist by then.
While there is some choice in lifting magnets out there the titan is pretty much the only viable sensing one nowdays. For that reason, I guess that titans would sell even if they got more expensive?

Actually my goal with the Titan is to ultimately lower the price. The primary reason it doesnā€™t sell much is cost. Thereā€™s no reason for it to be as expensive as it is besides the vendor costs and logistics moving the parts around between them.

7 Likes

I have to wonder if it is possible to use magnetron sputtering deposition? I found this article.

Perhaps if it is worth pursuing TheThoughtEmporium would let you borrow their equipment for a couple test pieces.