The anti🚫-derailment🚃 & thread🧵 hijacking🔫 thread🧵 ⁉

According to Britannica it seems that any living organism could be considered partly cybernetic.

2 Likes

@StarGazer1258 has been at it again, the partially hidden retort emoji bubble has been fixed by him

6 Likes

3 Likes

Oh, it gets removed after being inactive?

Yep; here are your stats

FYI

2 Likes

In the case of robots, those would be called accessoires, attachments, or upgrades.

1 Like

NGL, I never bought into the whole technological singularity thing. Sure, some people are already having trouble adapting to new technologies but I’m not so sure that this is a particularly new thing.

Also, those who believe that merging with technology will allow them to become gods remind me of a little “spirituality” group that I had to pull family members out of…

And this is from the guy who desperately wants to leave flesh behind and become a robot…

2 Likes

I see your winding video

and raise you

THREE

2 Likes

I’m expecting a specific reply to that, let’s see who can guess what I am thinking

heres the answer (well, kinda, I cant make it too easy)

lhl3xgTj2ori1jbFZHjLNde1Rcq.jpeg

Are we talking psyops ghosts or scary movies? :ghost:

Pilgrimsmaster: Are you talking about the three video, or my comment about the singularity?

That changes the definition of “implant” significantly…

I’m referring to my THREE video

I am expecting a specific image as repy to that video

You guys playin 4D chess…

received_955374762202851

I don’t even know what’s happening.

5 Likes

That’s what I thought, but was making sure nonetheless.

Xmth0kA

And yes, I’d pay to get that body… I don’t care if I end up being short.

2 Likes

Anyone have experience selling card collections?
Grabbed some of my old stuff from my dad’s house including probably 2k+ sports cards.

I hang out at a buddie’s pawn shop alot. Card collections come in for sale all the time, he turns them all (politely) away. For a business, they’re just too hard to sell.

Unless…
You’re talking to a card / collectible dealer. The problem there is that it usually comes down to an extreme buy low / sell high. So, no good for you.

The best bet is usually a private buyer. Facebook marketplace is a good option. Craigslist seems more sketchy when it comes to collectibles. You might also skim ebay, but there you’re going to want to break up the set to sell them individually, and that’s a pretty decent time and attention commitment.

2 Likes

Thank you! I’ll try facebook. Would definitely be a lot of time investment if I tried to do Ebay. I am going through them though to see if I’ve got something particularly valuable which I highly doubt, but fingers crossed for a card that can buy me a new implant! XD

1 Like

One other thing to try. Go through marketplace and / or craigslist, find something you like / want, and offer a straight up trade. You might end up with something really cool or at least useful.

3 Likes

Or maybe something more easily sellable for a new implant or 3D printer stuff XD

1 Like

1 Like