The antišŸš«-derailmentšŸšƒ & threadšŸ§µ hijackingšŸ”« threadšŸ§µ ā‰

Make sure you include a frozen water jug in the shipment to keep it fresh

1 Like

Including a flex in there would be cool too.

That might actually be a good point. Maybe pork is closer than chicken when it comes to cremation simulation :melting_face:

1 Like

Should reach out to Ask A Mortician and see if sheā€™d be willing to throw a bit of pork and chips in her cremator lol

Edit: for the me-mes

4 Likes

7 Likes

2 Likes

Just watched a video on the Wikipedia Cryptids. Gives me the idea of scourering the forum for pseudo scientific terms to start editing into wiki pages XD
Is there a cyborg bat light to assemble everyone to edit terminology on Wikipedia? :joy:

1 Like

You could make a threadā€¦In the lounge

1 Like

I want to, but I donā€™t want to cause chaos for the dedicated wiki editors. Iā€™ve cause enough wiki ruckus when I was younger. Donā€™t need to take more time out of their volunteering efforts.
Didnā€™t realize how complicated that shit was back in the early thousands to now with sock accounts and shits.
Jeezus, some of those people shouldā€™ve been introduced to a weed dealer so they could chill out instead of spending thousands of hours making small but wrong edits to reddit all day every day lol

Haha, fair enough, OK, weā€™ll put this back into storage thenā€¦

ā€¦
ā€¦
ā€¦

6 Likes

As if i needed another projectā€¦

2 Likes

There seems to be a rising demand for fake testicles with RFID implants ā€¦

2 Likes

Yā€™know, I feel like us cyborgs must be forming some kind of pseudo-hivemind, because just recently, I converted my website into a wiki. I even made a brief stub of an article for x series implants just to get the feel for it. I didnā€™t plan on sharing until I had more to show, but if you guys want to put stuff on there, go nuts. I donā€™t mean to supplant the wiki section, but I figured having an actual wiki would help with organization. :man_shrugging:t3:

5 Likes

Thatā€™s amazing!

I think Amal turned up the mind control dial a little higher than he thought on the whole wiki ideaā€¦

https://dangerousthings.miraheze.org/wiki/Main_Page

3 Likes

Was looking at the NExT product page and notice a YT vid under read range/performance is listed as private?

1 Like

Hmmmm

The most none response ever

Youā€™re great at the game, and I hate you for it :joy:

2 Likes

4 Likes

4 Likes

weird question, and I probably know the answerā€¦

but for years Iā€™ve avoided the amazon echo, whatever googles thing is called, because ā€œlulzā€¦ no thanks nsaā€

but as Iā€™m building out my office\ geek realmā€¦ I have a number of various devices and lights that COULD all workā€¦

and I canā€™t help but want thisā€¦

how much of a legitimate threat are they? not just the knee jerk boogie manā€¦
and\or can they be made to be safe?

2 Likes

Woke up sick this morning, but at least ChatGPT can make me start the day with a smile lol

Oh, the tragic tale of my feeble human vessel! Behold, as I stand at the precipice of my grand academic debut tomorrow, only to find myself shackled by the chains of a fever that soars to a whopping 101.5 degrees Fahrenheit. Oh, the irony! Could the universe not have chosen a more convenient moment for my body to stage this rebellious coup? Alas, why, oh why, did this affliction not have the decency to strike me down during the dull and uneventful days of yesteryear? If only I could rummage through the remnants of my medical history, unearthing the relics of steroids and antibiotics past, like a treasure-hunting archaeologist seeking the elixir of vitality from ages gone by.

What about some of the open source alternatives? I havenā€™t tried any, but Iā€™ve though about setting up something like that when I move into a better apartment.

3 Likes